Multishot on Speed - Build Guide - Diablo 2 Bowzone revival

No coated blades used…

Yea. just tried with 1 point and looks like it adds 5 mana per multi proc which is way too much consumption.

Your crits looks a little higher but I am wearing a dodge chest. Idols are 6x2 and 5x2. As recommended, pulled all the % ed points out of the tree. Almost maxed the 13 GB nodes. And will have the 7 points for Arrow Storm around level 97 once I get a bit more dodge on gear.

I think the build is pretty much min / maxed. Very fast mono runner :slight_smile: May be Area limited due to no Decoy.

200+ is enough to die of boredome to me …

Dont know whats the defintion of good is now. Quite sure you can reach 250+ if you manage to stay aware so long… i simply cant. And im not really intersted in kitting stuff all day long.

So much fun! I leveled with puncture as AoE (Penumbral Ambush makes it 3 arrows) and unchanneled Flurry. Tested Multishot several times but always went back to my set up. Really like this build. Only missing “stagger” to get the D2 feeling now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Great build!

Wave 256 - Level 91
Guess thats it for me :wink:

And you can stun mobs at arena wave 200+ with sharpshoter +200% stun + Bow :wink:
Guess thats a lil stagger

2 Likes

Arena is so mind numbingly boring I would completely ignore it. And the loot sucks and so does the XP. Anyway, the build looks nice and fun, thanks I’ll give it a shot

Wait, that doesn’t sound right. The loot certainly isn’t as good as monolith but correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the XP gain better in Arena? I seem to remember that but I may be having a moment of low lucidity.

And on the OP topic. I actually decided to run with the Smoke Bomb node that puts it where you point your mouse (I can’t remember its name so not sure if you are as well). Because I’m rarely in the same place this gives me a fast burst on anything at the other end that might charge me so my shred armor hits it hard.

I got to wave 90 on my lvl 78 Rogue (that had +5% XP blessing and 0% crit res) and I think got like 70% XP to lvl up to 78. So not even a whole level’s worth.

I make the same in Mono’s, or even more thanks to the modifiers while getting way better gear.

Xp gain till wave 150 is low…

I started at 89,9 yesterday… reached 90 at wave 90, reached 91 at around 210 and finished at almost 91,5 at 256…

The late waves give good xp. A pitty, you have to play the boring non xp part first.

I guess ill specc 10/10 etheral arrow with the last points, but these last points are really totaly optional. Momementum would be the choice for monolith.

Thank you very much @Hybria it’s very clear now how the build feels playing, I like it !

Thx for this! Completely boosted my Puncture build with fully capped Resistances.

Just an FYI for anyone building this up, these new boots: Transient Rest - Unique Brigandine Boots - Boots - Last Epoch Item Database are a nice stop gap for filling in resists while you’re looking to craft your rares and you get some extra movement speed as a bonus. I’ve been running them about since they dropped for me but I think you can probably gamble for them as well, since they’re ‘uncommon.’

The whole thing levels so easy that i didnt put much in the leveling part.

Apart from this nice boots:
Vipertail = great to endgame

Some more sidenotes on items:

Quiver: totaly possible to run different base types (resist one, slow impliciet one) - i just found the almost perfect crafting base on % crit multi

The only mandatory item lategame is imho the bow.

I cant see that you can craft anything better - maybe a faster base type for faster mono running - less overkill more speed …but why take the effort if you can simply gamble a bow. The % stun is VERY good at it! I noticed that i could stun almost everything with 45% bow + 200% Sharpshooter even at 200+ arena …

Chest you can go for % dodge base type … but at least inside your smokebomb you run into the Dimishing return really really brutal anyway. And the >60% ed is maybe worth it.

If you can get perfect idols with 3x% res rolls on them (not ele) you can get rid of one branch of set res totaly or free up the relic suffixslots … but you cant really win much that way … 3 more dex rolls ~100 base dodge rating + 96% Inc Damage … or life / mana on you relic…

Guess if we reached that level of over mini maxing the few players doing this dont need any guide :wink:

Okay if i can have this bow … i guess i would use it :stuck_out_tongue:

WTB BOW !

Great analysis of your build Hybria!

Picked this up after around lvl 45 and am now lvl 57-58.

Even with my average gear i enjoy this a lot.
Thanks again. :grinning:

Hard nerf on new patch…
Just kidding :wink:
We loose 20% crit multi. Oh no!

Okay seriously the nerf of jade arrow is minimal … pitty that hurts players with bad gear more than players with gear that loose 20% of some hundret %crit multi.

Did not see anything relevant at first glance.
Puncture nerf is irrelevant for us.

Suprise no ele arrow - res nerf … that was what i expected or feared.

Great guide!

The pictures does not seem to work anymore though.

I checked on my phone and at PC all pics work fine for me.
If someone else is having problems let me know.

Strange, they work fine now. :slight_smile:

Did anyone test Rain of Arrows on Passive tree?
It sounds “not good” but i never tested it.

Pretty much in a bad spot right now. 6 points investement to reach 100% proc chance, dmg is underwhelming and the cooldown of 10 seconds is just too long.