Make DoT a viable endgame for Rogue

I agree with this thread of Puncture being too weak but its just tedious to play

ive played Marksman to 87 and I dont like archers but I wanted to play it and see, I tried basically every skill

For endgame Multishot and Detonating Arrow are vastly superior due to gearing and just straight up damage. I have basically every type idol such as Multishot damage, Increased Damage while holding a Bow etc

DoT builds are my favorite for self killing and dont really like them in LE due to the fact I prefer to place a long lasting non stackable DoT on them and just move on or stack different DoTs, having to shoot trash monsters multiple times is just tedious and just feels like im playing a bad hit based build and the gear % bonus. Havent played this character in months though

I even had at one stage a juiced Hail of Arrows setup that still underperformed vs DA/MS, so any buffs at all are welcome to other skills