Challenge: one skill, one build - Hungering Souls

The challenge was: give me a skill, I will use it to level a new hero and bring them to the Abomination or around level 60. @Heavy proposed Hungering Souls.

This young lady just killed the Abomination:
https://imgur.com/NJGqXy4

Here is how she is built:

And now, some experimentation: a bit of follow-up with Hungering Souls (which is a rather correct single target spell) and a minion variant of Death Seal. And I won’t bother you more with my challenge. :wink:

And as it’s my birthday today, I’ll find some more fun!

2 Likes

Congrats on the olde cake day…

1 Like

Gz

Nice build, not what i tought of, but if it works it works.

That the great thing about LE, you literally can do like 10 different things with the same skill.

It’s what I usually do to level a Lich. The only difference is that I use Drain Life instead on Hungering Souls.
It has now changed a bit. I swapped Transplant and Bone Curse for Bone Golem and Death Seal. It’s rather nice to see the golem spread the death waves (among other things). :wink:
Death Seal on the golem was a suggestion from @XLVI_carpo

I’ll stop with this challenge, almost nobody seems interested. But I may find some challenges on my own! ^^

1 Like

Don’t get discouraged to share some awesome stuff on the forum!!!

I also create alot of topics, that don’t seems to get any attention, even though when i created them i genuienly thought that would contain enough to spark some awesome discussions.

Well, that’s the point. I’m not sure many people are interested in a leveling guide with a twist.
But I’ll find some other things to share. I’m deeply a knowledge-sharing person. :wink:

I think we know what your next one is going to be…

That was Shrukn, not me. ^^
But I have the same issue: I’m still trying to find a Marksman build that I could like. I tried Detonating Arrow, it’s efficient but boring. Even Multishot was boring for me, I was surprised. I somewhat liked the Ballista build I tried first, but it’s not the more attractive build I’ve seen.
The Blade Dancer was for more fun for me. So no, I’m not an Archery guy ^^

Heh, I mainly tell people apart by their avatar icons here

I dont really like Archers however LE is pretty fun on a controller with Shift and with auto targeting

https://imgur.com/X0AhHHD
What i learned on the forum: If you see this icon, there is a 99% chance that it must be the llama

2 Likes

####! This is why I’m an accountant not in HR or sales or something. I’m not saying you all (the rest of humanity) look the same to me, but… At least I can tell the difference between TriKster, Heavy & the other one now.

3 Likes

Poor RAW.
Why Heavy? He has a different badge and avatar.

Happy B-Day!!

1 Like

:grimacing::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

BTW next challenge @Shtrak , Decoy/Acid Flask only Marksman build. Maybe there is still a chance for me that you will like Marksman :smiley: And yeah happy bday!

Thanks!
And to be honest, I have no or almost no will to play Marksman at the moment. I really don’t like her. I sure can see she is very well designed and made, but she requires qualities I don’t have. I still have a pined page with your comments to help improve my Marksman, so I don’t give up and I will continue applying your recommendations, but later. :wink:

1 Like

I often feel like this when I hear some people talk. ^^

1 Like

What Badge, i don’t see a Badge :imp:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.