Lizard IRL's Bow Mage S Tier Marksmans 0.8.3B

Question on Multishot, if you are mainly proccing it with Flurry, why not take strong pull, since attack speed doesn’t matter since it’s a proc, it looks like 55% more damage basically for free. Am i missing something? One other note, the sharpshooter passive in marksman is very nice for this build. With the rate of fire you have, 1-2 points makes it easy to keep up 5-10 stacks, so 125-250% increased damage.

Just found the Throakas teeth unique. Seems decent for the build right?

What is the best way to farm the bow? I am currently stuck at the black sun timeline unable to kill the boss, so age of winter timeline is currently unavailable. Can the bow drop in fall of the outcasts?

It’s a Heorot only drop. It won’t drop anywhere else except from him in that specific timeline.

hi, do u have a guide on leveling?

Thanks. But damn that sucks. I don’t think I want to invest too much into my current detonating arrow build to get to the point where I can kill him, especially since bosses are pretty punishing in this game.

I specced into flurry, multishot and had a great time farming the bow. I followed a level 1-75 guide for Marksman from here in the forums. It sucked for the first couple of levels, was mediocre until late 50s and from then on nothing could stop me pretty much in the content I did.

I had to do the Boss 6 times to get the Bow - I was close to quit and do another build on my Paladin, but then got it finally and it is worth it. I am not into real endgame yet, so, time will tell, but, without the bow you can do 90s easily if the specc synergizes with the gear you have.

Cheers
achgehzu

1 Like

I also followed the 1-75 leveling guide with detonating arrow and the generel content is fine, but the black sun boss one shots me at lvl 72, even with 75% void resistance and 950 life

1 option to help ya through is watch a replay of the fight. Every move can be dodged and its always the same rotating pattern

Option 2 is getting some more life and defenses so you domt get 1 shot. Get 100% critical strike avoidance. Get 60% endurance and work towards 1300+ health

When i take boundless blows (flurry)- readied arrows (multishot) stop proc. So you can use this poin somewhere else.

For all those asking about mana sustain. The trick is to the sap node + bow attack speed. Since sap is hit based the more hits the more mana gained. No multishot doesn’t cost mana when procced.

Does this build fair fine in 200+ corruption?

I load my old build of this in the new patch I find it too squishy with the introduction of ch9 enemies that can insta-close the distance with low cd. Ie: the big scarab, the scalebane rouge, the emerald nagasa. It does clear map like crazy but I find them too rippy to my liking.

Haven’t actually hit 200 corruption yet, but from my experiences at slightly lower corruption with mediocre gear and extremely poor blessings it should probably scale just fine. As a plus too, even if you are extremely undergeared you can still clear monos pretty efficiently by just playing cautiously and clearing enemies out offscreen by blind firing and letting the icicles tell you whether or not you’re connecting with anything.

I would also like to know this. Basically, what I do not know is if attack speed reduction on Strong Pull is local to Multishot or is it a global modifier?

question here: why do we spec a ton of mana regen if channeling flurry stops mana regen?

So that it replenishes faster between channeling. You channel mana drops a bit you shift that cost some mana, with high enough mana regen you’ll be full again asap before channeling again. To low of mana regen and you’ll have to run around more waiting to recover or use a mana generator more often

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.