Lizard_IRL's 400+ wave Detonating Arrow 300k+ Crit build 0.8d

When I do a bow character that can use crit (ie, not a DoT build), I’ll always spend the 10 passive points to get 100% crit vulnerability chance on hit 'cause then I don’t need to worry about what skill I’m using, whether I’m using it enough to keep the stacks up. Though I also usually play with 1 DPS skill & 4 (or 5 :wink: ) support skills.

I am really loving this build so far. Do you have any updates for this filter?

I am new to the end game, and playing standard, and loving this build. Would like to get a filter in place that helps.

Since I am still slightly in the gearing phase (just hit level 57) I want to make sure I am not shooting myself in the foot (ha) with the filter you have here.

Here is the link to Lizard updated build
Detonating Arrow Guide - Last Epoch - YouTube

Hello everyone. Does this buid still work in the latest patch?

Welcome to the community!

Yes, it still works. Right above your comment is a link to an updated version by Lizard himself!

The prefixes you use everywhere, “increased X and Y resistance for each equipment with this affix” - are this still in the game? they don’t appear when I set a filter for affixes, nor in lastepochtools.com

0.8.1 Removed them.

so how should I adjust the build? you have dodge and health on suffixes - so I replace them with resists? any tips would be welcome!

I believe lizard has updated this build. Hold tight 1 min

can someone post the update of the build the video is not “100% complete” PLS

Updated planner: Marksman, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.1b) - Last Epoch Build Planner. It’s linked in the description of the video that @boardman21 posted.

I made a Updated Loot filter based on Boardmans recent ones. It may not be perfect but I tried my best to copy over the stuff needed. This is more of a end game strict filter. Not really one for leveling. Lizard_Irl's Detonating Arrow Build - Pastebin.com

Thank you for this, using this now helps a ton… X% increase to dmg while wielding bow is soo hard to come by, or is that just my rng?

Welcome to the community!

Its rare, but your RNG also plays a big part in it as well. Keep farming. It will come

Question: In the build planner it shows stacking fire dmg yet Detonating Arrow is lightning damage. What I read on the tooltip: All bow dmg to a target that has detonating arrow active on it is converted to lightning dmg. Does this mean all the fire dmg as well or just the physical bow dmg? trying to understand where the numbers come from and why fire over lightning. Also a quick edit: The build planner shows 30 points into Rogue class, yet there are 32 added?

Detonating Arrow converts all damage to lightning by default.

Yeah, that’s how the game deals with the base class & non-mastered passive points. Don’t worry about it…

Thanks a lot! So basically, I wanna get 1 elemental type and just add to that?

The game itself counts above 30 in the rogue base class tab, Dammits build planner caps at 30.

What llama is referring to and why there is fire damage is because Detonating arrow has a powerful ability to convert ALL added damage from ALL sources into just Flat Lightning damage and since flat is king when you can get lots of % increased elsewhere, the best weapons will have 2 + flat element damage types and it doesnt matter what they are.

1 Like

I know I’m late to the discussion but I just started this build. Llama8, with your suggestion of how crit multi is implemented in this game, what does 50% crit multi do to my damage? Are you saying that it’s a 0.5 multiplier? If that’s the case, then crit multi is bad for your build below 100%.

If you had 50% total crit multi, then yes, that would be bad. But since the base is 200%, an additional 50% would take you up from a x2 multiplier to x2.5.