Lizard_IRL's 400+ wave Detonating Arrow 300k+ Crit build 0.8d

This is the part thats confusing me. One 100 damage base hit with 300% crit multi how much damage are you saying the output will be?

With 300% crit multi itā€™ll be 300 (100 x3). Itā€™s not how normal people are taught how to use percentages in maths.

ah ok, so in other words penetration is even more effective than previously thought. Good to know and thanks for the correction :slight_smile:

maybe I didnā€™t understand something, but isnt the resist cap is 150% after lvl 75, since mobs has 75% penetration? (1% per lvl, capped at 75)

No, the penetration is applied after the cap. So the most resist you can have in a lvl 75 area is 0.

enemy penetration applies after the resistance cap, so thereā€™s no point in having over-capped res to protect against it. over-capping can protect against resistance shred, but since most mobs donā€™t have it, itā€™s not worth investing in. the absolute maximum you would need to protect against shred is 115%.

1 Like

looks cool
or not
i dunno
but razer cool then no
if my build will be shit i will copy your build
ty

Boardman21,
Thanks for sharing this build, itā€™s a monster; only level 43 and shredding.
Question - I have not played in a couple months and have not seen one piece of gear with the glancing blow affixā€¦did something change?

TKS

Jaketugo

Yes, they removed glancing blow as an item affix back in 0.7.10.

Awsome build :slight_smile: Already level 74 with it
Question
has anyone made a loot filter for it?
I have tried to ā€¦ but not sure i got it all correct :confused: So just trying to see if i can compare it to someone else :slight_smile:
Thanks

Great build, thank you very much. the question is, who has a loot filter for this build), I would be grateful.

[image]

For the people asking for a loot filter, this is the one Iā€™m using:

SSF MM Det. Arrow.xml (22.2 KB)

Iā€™m playing Solo mode though, so itā€™s not as strict as Iā€™d use when playing in standard. You can always edit it to suit your liking.

1 Like

This guide was posted as I am making my own DA build but I am using Black Quiver. Stuck arrows are snapshotted to the buffs you had when stuck. This includes the black arrow buff.

Suckerpunch adds multipliers on top of the snapshot. I have tested with only black arrow on the first shot and black arrow on two shots. The end explosion is producing the same results in both.

So I am getting gigantic black arrow DAs that I can stack up with normal non-black shots.

Which skill did you drop to fit in Black Quiver?

First, this was nicely done. I just picked up the game, and found build this with some random Youtube wandering. Iā€™d been going down the Marksman path anyway, so decided to see how it works even without a lot of levels. In short, it works pretty darn well.

For those who might want it, I translated the Youtube guide to a build plan on Last Epoch Build Planner. You can see it here: Marksman, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.0d) - Last Epoch Build Planner.

1 Like

Does Detonating Arrow benefit from Critical Vulnerability (Pocket sand (from Cinder Strike)) ? I think it should as Crit Vulnerabitily lasts for 4sec on a monster.

Yes, though itā€™ll be easier to get it with the passive node on the marksman tree (100% chance to apply on hit with 10 points).

I was in doubt about it because Pocket Sand description says ā€˜ā€¦for Cynder Strikeā€™. So maybe it is not global? But it is a debuff on a monster so by logic it should work for any hit within 4 second window. Iā€™m not sure though.
If it is global then we could save 5 passive points by using Cinder Strike instead of Flurry for mana gain

I think youā€™re being confused about this node in two ways:

• When you hit with Cinder Strike any sources of blind, be they on the skill tree, gear or passives will be converted to crit vulnerability for that hit. If you hit with any other skill, those sources of blind on your gear/passives will still be blind.

• When those stacks of crit vulnerability have been applied to the target, the game doesnā€™t care where they came from or how they were applied, it will treat a stack of crit vulnerability that was applied from Cinder Strikeā€™s blind-converted-to-crit-vulnerability exactly the same as a stack of crit vulnerability from any other skill or source.

1 Like

Ok I got it. Though the description is a bit misleading Iā€™'d say.
and whatā€™d you say about my idea? :

is it good or Flurry is still much better and donā€™t worth 5 more saved passive points?