Lizard_IRL's 400+ wave Detonating Arrow 300k+ Crit build 0.8d

Thank you!

Also, welcome to the community!

Let @Llama8 fountain of knowledge shower you!

It’s golden!

Hey guys, thanks for the build.
can i have a loot filter for leveling? the @Zuphla filter think is wrong cause i see hiding Bows…
and @Atterana filter is good but i don’t think is for the leveling time.

Edit: Nevermind, i’m lvl70 now, thanks anyway :slight_smile:

I’m new with this patch and as expected a couple of things changed so I’m not really sure how to fit that in.

Is there a suggestion on what idols to get now? That’s the main thing I’m a little confused about. Not really sure what is possible to get or good.

The skills are mostly OK but Flurry changed in the Adrenaline/Crit areas. It looks like I will end up with 2/3/4 in Strained Reflexes / Inexhaustible / Adrenaline Rush, and take an extra in Deep Strikes for pathing. This means I would drop 1 from Precision and Incision. I figured Adrenaline is more important because we’re going for Mana refills. Not sure if there is a better idea.

Which is why this build is so strong and I cant seem to fathom why there is no global conversion for other non new classes, so either this has been overlooked since release or they only want this skill to be the most optimized damage dealer that exists

I stopped playing Detonating Arrow as it was too strong with basically 100% crit and nearly 700% increased damage, offscreened everything, dodge all incoming damage with Shift and posed no challenge at all. I dont even remember leveling this character to 93 but I guess I did

Great guide. Thanks a lot. I’m a new player, and this is my first time through. followed your youtube video, worked out very well.

Welcome to the community!

Glad to hear you enjoyed it! Will do an updated one soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Loving this build, thanks for posting it.
I’m a new player but experienced in ARPG’s, so far this has been one hell of a strong build, can’t wait to get into Uber Bosses with it, currently at lvl 85 after 3 days.

Question though, Would your Loot Filter for Point Blank Marksman work for this build ?
Tried a casual LF and there is far to much clutter. Tried the Strict one posted earlier in this thread but since I’m new I do want to collect Important/Rare affixes/Uniques for other Classes but they don’t show on the strict filter.

it would be a similiar filter yes but i believe it also hides other classes from rogue.
Can just uncheck that hide filter.

Trying to figure out what idol setup is better now, cause it fits only 2 ornate. Most of other idols don’t have anything useful in prefixes, except armour shred.

Hey all!
That is great build! Does anyone have maybe leveling loot filter?

I used boardman21’s one for leveling marksman, just changed bows and quivers to highlight only flat damage after 25lvl.

The one @Zuphla made works well, just needs some little tweaks for newer players.
Lizard_Irl’s Detonating Arrow Build - Pastebin.com

I Moved Uniques up the Prio list if you’re still looking for Uniques for other classes else they don’t show.
Also add Penetration Amulets to a Prio drop table since they seem to be few and far between.
I made a couple other changes to suit my requirements but not many.

@Marrick could you export your loot filter? To be honest I’m new to game.

I really wanna do this build. Will it be updated?

Hi, first thanks for sharing the build :slight_smile:
Is it still viable? Did anything change?

Should still be roughly the same minus some prefix suffix swapped stats.

Lizard IRL does have a new build out that i recommend you take a look at :slight_smile:

I’ll give it a try :smiley:
Thanks a lot for replying

Do you have the loot filter for this one?