Lightless Arbor unplayable, cannot get through dungeon

I’m on multiplayer atm, haven’t checked solo. Still not working for me otherwise

same thing here. MP. Group of 4. some people cannot load and some people can. i did one earlier solo and made it to the end. Got lucky ?.
it’s the 3rd key also we waste in MP. temporal sanctum key.

Same issue for me on MP, I progress a bit through the dungeon then I cannot click the highlighted door. This happens in other dungeons too where i just get stuck in an area.
DxDiag.txt (78.6 KB)

Same issue! I entered a tier 2 Lightless Arbor, went through the dungeon and the door at Titan’s Rest won’t open. It says the area is level 22, which is weird, I almost died on the way so it certainly wasn’t a level 22 dungeon. I hope you can fix it!

Same problem…
In Soulfire Bastion i just get stuck into some Areas and cant move on or i get stuck into a wall way outside the dungeon.

We’re aware of the issues. Working on fixes.

2 Likes

Same Issue still happening…

Yep. Dungeon still unplayable since multiplayer launch. Any key put in em is a waste. Not sure why it’s happening but I’m barred from half of the endgame this way

1 Like

Originally I could run the Dungeon all the way to dying at the heart, but in the last week I have been wasting keys trying to get in. The first time it failed, I was unable to open the door to the titan under the mountain. I thought it might have been because I declined the first door that led to the boss and tried to use the other because of the rewards. however, after that time I have been unable to get into the dungeon at all. There is no door, just a hallway that seems to be blocked by an invisible door. After blowing three keys trying to get in (and exiting the game each time hoping it would reset), I went to the next dungeon (the one with the Naga where you have to use your ability to leap ages) and hit the same invisible wall problem.
Very frustrating.

I have the same problem. I put the key to enter, on the other side there were two paths, but neither of them had the door to continue. I tried twice in tier 2.

I tried a third time and I still couldn’t proceed. On the fourth attempt I put it on tier 1. It worked normally. On the fifth time I tried tier 2 again, and this time it worked fine. I completed tier 2, which unlocked tier 3. It also worked normally.

Remember that this was the first time I did this dungeon. so maybe it was bugged by the fact that i tried to get into tier 2 without ever doing tier 1. maybe tier 2 should be locked by default until tier 1 is completed? i dont know

Same problem.

Same issue here… I can get to Titans Rest and the door simply won’t open… If I mouse over it the door highlights but clicking on it does nothing…

Yep, same issue for me. Little annoyed as I was really enjoying this game. Any word on when they are meant to fix?

Just tried to do Lightless Arbor on level one, as someone suggested it might be a problem to jump straight to level two. Got through the preliminaries again, but when it was time to fight the titan, right after talking to the spriggan again, the door would not open. Another key down.

TL;DR- Still broken. No workaround.

well good and bad news everyone
Good News - I managed to get past the door at Lightless Arbor. If you spam TP until you manage to go through it before it disappears, once you go back in, you will be at Titan’s rest
Bad News - there is no one there once you make it through

i guess i am late for the party, just wasted 2 keys on lightless arbor same problem the door at Titan’s Rest wont open although its highlighting but nothing happens when you click on it + tried in Solo and multi nothing does happen also boss rewards doesn’t drop for multi for some reason but it does counts for them that they have completed the Dungeon Tier

P.S : Total Keys Lost till now : 5 on several dungeons =,= either no rewards cause of multi or lightless arbor bug that we have not known about … sigh waste of keys tbh.

Update : now even the sanctum dungeon boss door at the Sanctum Archive does not open also, i think its time to stop dungeons and waste keys =,= more and focus on echos for now till the a new patch comes out :smiling_face_with_tear:

Update #2 been 4 days since i posted this … and ill be honest 3 days ago the doors suddenly worked on lightless arbor i was able to end it till the treasury/vault and got my rewards but been away for 3 days and today i invited my friend to do a couple and show him the $$$ but the same thing happened again cannot enter doors wont open and i noticed that when going into multiplayer in a dungeon the pathway is diff for both us. let me relate a bit more .

so in the pathway there are ways there are blocked so you have to look for another pathway to solve the dungeon and reach the entrance to the second lvl, well what is happening is i reach a point that i couldnt go pass it then discover from my friend that the pathway is blocked with a wall but its not showing on my map but on his is … the same thing with lightless arbor broken doors on my screen its showing that there is nothing wrong but on his its showing its broken down … so this is my update for now i think on multiplayer dungeons there is a connection bug that links both players in one instance dungeon or why would i see a map and he see’s another totally diff but were both in at the same time ?

Same issue, new player here. Have been unable to complete any starter dungeons. Have attempted 3 lightless arbor and one soulfire bastion. Each attempt bugged out with non interactable/completely absent doors. Was really enjoying this game but going to have to put it down till this issue is corrected. Really frustrating having those keys taken from you.

1 Like

Still happening.

group of 3-4 here, and its REALLY annoying. we waste so many keys because it just doesnt FRIGGEN open. and we do not understand for the life of us why it happens