Lightless Arbor unplayable, cannot get through dungeon

Still happening.

group of 3-4 here, and its REALLY annoying. we waste so many keys because it just doesnt FRIGGEN open. and we do not understand for the life of us why it happens

Same problem here, I’m stuck in Titan’s Rest. The door highlights, I can talk to Lost Spiggan and the conversation and voice goes through the prompts, but nothing else. I can not advance.

Stuck in Lightless Arbor

Hi there, unfortunately this bug has happened to me today. A little unfortunate, though hopefully be able to get another crack at it soon. I’m not sure if there’s any information I can share to help identify what caused this to happen, but figured it be better to at least mention it.

Let me start by saying that i love both the game and EHG, you guys are doing a great job, i`ve put in more than 500 hours already. Hoooowever…its been nearly 2 months and the bug is not yet fixed and not being able to do 2/3 dungeons is quite a big part of the gameplay…a bit of a downer…when i get bored of blasting monos and want to refresh with some dungeons and they are not loading i find myself wanting to not launch the game more and more…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.