Julra boss - not dropping stardial ring on tier 1

nothing :frowning: nada

Alright so either your lootfilter is preventing you from seeing unique . Or there is a bug. Julra is meant to give you a lp unique every time so you can do a legendary every time

Thanks for the report! We’ve seen this issue internally as well, we’re looking into it.

2 Likes

I’ll just second this. I haven’t gotten a unique drop from Julra since the 0.9G hotfix. (at t4). She still drops exalteds.

Yeah same here, done 2 tier 4s and havent gotten any of her 4 uniques.

Same issue for me and my friends when we tried yesterday. Not sure when it was introduced as it worked near launch.

Same issue here , ive tried all Julra Tiers multiple times , and it seems that her uniques drop pool is disabled somehow !! Offline character BTW !

Happened to me too, at first I thought it was my problem. I have to say that this version is the version with the most bugs I encountered.

I also have not gotten a single one of her unqiues in multiple runs since this .9g /g2 update.

Ah thank you for this.
I’ve been running T4 since yesterday to get Julra’s Obsession, i thought it’s an extremely ultra rare drop. sheesh.

I just completed a lightless arbor and T3 and there was no unique drop. It seems this is spread to all dungeons.

Please for the love of god - fix this asap … and give me back my 30 keys that i stupidly used to farm gloves :smiley:

1 Like

EXACTLY my issue. Just stopped farming today. Wish I read this thread a few days ago :slight_smile:

I just wasted 5 keys it seems, farming for her ring. She never drops one single item from her unique pool.

Woops - I misread the patch notes and thought it was fixed in 0.9h already.
Sorry
Just did Temporal Sanctum Tier 1 in 0.9h which says it was patched, and still did not receive a unique drop

Edit:
Did 3 more runs 1x Tier 1, 2 x Tier 2, and received zero uniques from Julra

Been farming a bunch of her across all tiers lately and then wondered why I haven’t gotten any of her uniques. What a rude awakening. I don’t get how so much of the game is still broken and broke with this latest patch with still no fixes. Another example: Lightless Arbor unplayable, cannot get through dungeon - #19 by b390

This appears to still be bugged as I wasted a bunch of keys with no drops. Fingers crossed it’s fixed soon

This should be fixed as of 0.9i which is out now.

3 Likes

Indeed, thanks for the fix :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.