LE has a horrbile respec system

What if I have nothing to add to the topic but simply… stay?

Everybody has replied to the OP, but I am yet to see an answer on target. I know there might be many other threads on the topic, but I am having a hard time finding them. Could someone tell me where did OP point (the one that was removed) went?

Please, just help by answering, and not bickering. I am not at the same spot of OP, but I will start playing tonight, and I would like to know before hand.

Sounds like you guys are new to gaming forums. Welcome to gaming forums! This is very common that people may create threads about the same topics as others. Get over it or no need to even visit the thread then. All you did was add toxicity.

I thought the PoE fanbois were bad. Man, these LE fanbois are already far worse and also seem to be wearing the rose tinted glasses on this horrible launch which is definitely going to hurt the game.

1 Like

skill respecs lose the points, and must be releveled to gain them back. this happens fairly quickly

1 Like

Thank you! I will then be very careful while assigning points to skills.

Respeccing just horrible

It’s one of the most basic rules of forum etiquette to search before posting on a forum.

You’re not. There’s no more discussion to have about it unless you’ve got something new to add, and you don’t.

That doesn’t mean it isn’t lazy and bad etiquette to do it.

Thanks mate, appreciated. I have bookmarked that thread; it has excellent answers!

1 Like

not terribly necessary unless its a crucial point. you gain back points at a decent rate

then by all means. grab a seat, get some popcorn, and chill out. then experience the dumpster fire lol

^ this right here man.
thank you so much!

my point exactly.

you sir are a hero!

Nah this topic is a cyclejerk between people who dislike the system in place and the people who are okay with the system in place sprinkeled with some haters and some people who defend the game as if their life depends on it. As mentioned above just read one of the many topics about this there are enough loading screens to catch up ^^.

1 Like

how is it bad etiquette?
i searched “skill respec” out of the top twenty threads just about all of them are closed topics

First of all, you could have read those threads, since this issue is so important to you, and seen that your argument has been given plenty of times. And what the counter arguments are. Then at least you’d have a more informed opinion on this.
Secondly, I also used search and found several open really fast. I even linked one up above.

i have said it a few times now. but
i search “skill respec” and out of the top twenty results just about all of them are closed topics.
kind of cant reply to a closed topic.

but can we please keep this posts about the topic at hand!

this topic is suppose to be about skill respec.

not about whether you should make a new topic or search for one

As others mentioned above you are beating a dead horse. There is no need for a respecc topic when it’s debated elsewhere for days ^^. Just widen you search and you find what you are looking for in still open threads.

how am i suppose to reply to dead topics?

Screenshot-7

just about all dead topics.

Change sort by relevance to sort by latest posts and you’ll see plenty, including the one I linked.

Community shaping up to be toxic af kmek. Especially veterans, on their high horses.

1 Like