LE-65 error

Anyone know what this is? My friend bought the game and can’t even get on with his first character despite the servers being more stable. Anyone experience and find a fix to this? thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Actually solved now, he has 2 Internet Service Providers. He switched to the other and it worked. Any reason why he can’t log in with the other ISP?

2 Likes

Not solved

2 Likes

It’s just terrible, my boyfriend and I are trying to connect to the online game together, sometimes it lets me in, and the guy constantly gets the LE-65 error, I also often get this error. What kind of problem is this? Does she have a solution? :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Also have the same problem. I can see the online characters list, but when I try to log in it gives me the message “[LE-65] Failed to connect to Game Server.” And the dialog box says “You lost connection to the game server.” Only option is “Main Menu”, that gets you back to the character select screen.

2 Likes

Having the same stupid problem. I was playing just fine. Tried to port to the Observatory from End time. Game wouldn’t load so, like ALWAYS, have to Alt F4. Now this particular character will not load and get the LE-65 message.

1 Like

Lost connection to server/le-65. Before game was running smoothly.

1 Like

the same problem…

1 Like

Same, for the last hour i cant join the game

1 Like

Got the same problem. Was playing and then it stopped progressing. I restarted caus i was stuck at the same place and now LE-65 error

1 Like

I’m also getting the same problem. Can’t login to the game.

1 Like

Same here, can’t log in for the past hour got in once, but got the error again as soon as I tried to leave town.

Same problem. Was playing the game, got infinite loading on town tp. then decided to re-launch the game, since then can’t log in, le-65 error

Same problem

same problem here

Same problem, this game got much worse after the actual release. never had any issues before

Same problem

Same there, UE.

Same for me any server I choose. A few hours ago were OK before I logged out to help with lagon XD

You need to uninstall and leave a negative review on steam.

4 Likes