LE-52 error

same problem. bought yesterday.

Why hasnt a dev or anyone responded with a fix?

Very interesting Beanie. This sounds like they are blocking the game from running if there is already an account on the IP. VERY STUPID IDEA

Also encountering this error. First time trying to play online and hitting the same error.

Just purchased the game, installed it and have the LE-52 error every time.
(West Cost, Seattle WA)

Is this an error that is only effecting new accounts and new players that have just recently brought the game?

Yes it is

1 Like

If anyone experiencing this error would be able to provide their log file with their report, it would be much appreciated.

Player.log (41.4 KB)
Player-prev.log (38.9 KB)

Player.log (42.8 KB)

I don’t have a player-prev.log

here’s my log of le-52
Player.log (43.1 KB)

here’s my log of le-52

Player.log (38.7 KB)
Player-prev.log (38.7 KB)

Player.log (37.1 KB)
Player-prev.log (41.5 KB)

We’ve released a small client update to fix the LE-52 for new accounts - Patch 1.0.3.1. If you are experiencing this issue, please restart steam and download the patch. Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue, but it seems like the south American server works for me 90% of the time. US east, US central, and US west only let me in 5% of the time maybe? Do you all not have these servers setup the same way? Or, is the south American server at a lower capacity? If does seem like when I can get into the US servers it is at a time where the capacity would be lower. The other thing is, I get disconnected when trying to change zones, this is while playing on any server. I have to re-
login 5-6 times and keep attempting to change zone before it finally works. The times that it does not work, I get an error saying I got disconnected from the server. I have included logs and a wire shark network capture.
Player.log (44.3 KB)
Player-prev.log (2.4 MB)
LastEpochEnterGameButtonPressedWiresharkCapture.zip (993.1 KB)

I just got into the US east server and it instantly disconnected me after loading in. I tried several more times and kept getting LE-65 error. After several errors I went to settings and switched to the south American server which connected on the first attempt, but in a bad state. So, several bad login attempts puts you in a bad state somehow. Restarting the game fixes this as long as you don’t get several more failed login attempts. Screenshot of the bad state and logs attached.
BadLoginState.zip (488.5 KB)
Player.log (545.4 KB)

for me, problem solved by donwloading the patch this morning on steam.

1 Like

Player.log (82.1 KB)

Still cant get through le-52 error. I played a bit about half a year ago in beta - didnt have any problems. Reinstalled game on release and just cant play

Player.log (85.3 KB)

Player.log (298.1 KB)
Player-prev.log (218.4 KB)
Since Patch .9 came out and was still in beta, all I get are connection errors. Whatever you guys did with that patch is causing this issue. I am ready to try and get a refund.

Same here. I could play this game in beta, but now I can’t! Weird thing is that I can connect using Steamdeck but not the PC. (I’m using version 1.0.4.2)
Player.log (202.9 KB)