LE-52 error

i have been trying for over a day now to get into last epoch and play. the game has been running mostly fine and loading into the game been good but now all I’m getting is LE-52 cant connect to login server and it is starting to piss me off cause all i want to do is hop on with my friends with my limited time i have to play games now day and i cant even do that. i have tried reinstalling the game and using a vpn but nothing works can someone help me out here.

6 Likes

same, just downloaded and also getting this le-52 error

1 Like

did you manage to solve it?

1 Like

nope and i cant get anyone from EHG to help me out i been posting in the discord all day asking for help and non of them want to respond to me and i have ticket to that im waiting for them to respond to.

1 Like

Same issue for me.

1 Like

same here
Le-52

1 Like

same here. le-52 since days, located germany eu west. maybe my isp is blocking connection?

1 Like

i have same problem LE-52 :frowning:

1 Like

Le-52 as well

I have the same issue here. Is there any solution by now?

1 Like

Same issues

i buy this game today, and i have same LE-52 Error.

1 Like

My two friends and I bought the game today and we are experiencing the same bug.

Same here. Just bought the game and LE-52 code on connexion.

Same here. Any solution?

1 Like

Bougth the game today and gettng this error, sad:(

same here, from Brazil.

I just bought the game and started playing it today and I’m having the same issue. I can only play offline

Same problem , I can log in , son cant. He bought the game today. Same ISP, Both connected wired. Its not you PCs or your ISPs. Its them.

My wife and I both bought the game to play, what’s intersting is the game loads perfectly fine when launched from my steam account on either computer. However, launching the game from her steam account on either computer gives us the LE-52 Can’t connect to the login server error.