LE-52 error with Polish ISP

Hey, comment for visibility and to block ticket to vanish :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you devs that you finally mention us in new hotfix as known problem. Glad that you still working on that problem and you didnt left us on ice with that <3

YEP Poland here with Orange 300 mb/s ISP, cant login to game after 0.9 release!!! I was played for years with ZERO PROBLEMS!!!

EDIT: yeah forcing IPV4 works, well then…

There’s a thread on the Discord with more information, including some comms from Judd. Discord

the same problem here :frowning:

If anyone is dumb enough to install cheat evolution from that one last epoch post on fearlessrevolution. DON’T, and if you have and you get this error after, you are in the same boat as me. Hopefully your anti virus caught onto the problem like mine did. I don’t know what would have happened if it didn’t, but my game fked up completely and now I’m here

Still an issue.

Personally, I don’t mind using VPN but it has been over a month. I encourage fellow players from Poland to mail Orange about Last Epoch being unplayable.

I’m from Brazil, i use Brisanet ISP, and with the latest patch i’m unable to connect to the servers having the same LE-52 error.

same issue Poland Orange provider(

Mam ten sam problem Orange Polska :frowning:

Here’s the official response from Orange that Judd got. If this won’t help write to the Orange customer support that you can’t connect to the game server.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.