[LE-51] Error on Log in Screen

Hello Team,
I can no longer log in when starting LE. I get an error message: “[LE-51] an unknown error occured…”.
This morning the game was running fine

Heya

Sorry to hear that you cant get in.

In the post, upload your player.log files and a dxdiag report. I’ll have a look at them and see if I can make any suggestions.

In the meantime, try verifying Steam game file integrity just in case :slight_smile:

Just Echoing here same LE-51 on launch, seems to be killing my internet connection, comes back as soon as i close the game…
My log
Player.log (1.1 MB)
DXDIAG:
DxDiag.txt (152.0 KB)

I have been getting the LE-51 error at login since Convergence launch. I’ve sent my files a couple weeks ago but did not get a response. I cannot edit my ‘display’ name to try and troubleshoot if that is the issue…I’ve checked the integrity of the steam files and uninstalled/reinstalled the game as well with no effect.
DxDiag.txt (98.2 KB)
Player.log (82.5 KB)
Thank you all for your time

Edit: I moved my response to your thread here: LE-51 Error After 0.9 g2 patch - #2 by psychodrive

Hey there

Your log has some specific errors about character data and user services

2023-03-31T20:07:59.3501448+00:00 Found stale entity 4 of type LE.Data.CharacterData in cache, replacing with newest entity.
2023-03-31T20:07:59.3912613+00:00 System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 4

2023-03-31T20:07:59.3932566+00:00 User service error: GENERIC -

One thing you can try is creating a backup of your offline save folder (C:\Users<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch) and then deleting it and restarting the game.

For what it’s worth, you should have received an auto-reply from the support system. CHeck your spam folder. You can reply to that email

Hello, I deleted the folder and tried to log in to the game. Instant LE-51 error. I did not receive an auto-reply from the support system.

If you didn’t receive an auto-reply, I’d advise creating a new ticket and checking at the time it is created that you get one.

I still cannot log into the game. Support has no answers and I’m not sure what to do. LE 51 Error.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.