[Last Epoch Tools] - Compare monolith options v2

I recently made a tool that compared the monolith of fate options and calculated which side was better either overall, for exp or for items.

More info here: [Last Epoch Tools] - Compare monolith options

The new tool works in the same way, except I now have a github repository for it!
https://github.com/jfp1992/Compare_Monolith_Options/blob/main/main.py

And because this tool is in high demand and cannot be done easily by a calulator or by someone with basic maths skills, and totally not written for myself to get more coding experience , I have decided to re-write the entire code to be more dynamic with the changing lines in certain options provided. - this will also allow me to update if more occurs, but this one should be more robust already.

Still doesn’t account for quest echoes, but I’m sure it doesn’t need to

1 Like

Would it be possible to keep a track of the modifiers & show the player how many more timelines they have to run? That would make it easier when deciding whether to take a potentially more dangerous modifier, such as void damage or undead damage when you’re getting close to a void/undead boss spawning.

Both of those things should be possible, though isn’t there a minimum number and not a set number of timelines to run before the next boss?

i think he may have meant a tracker for how many echoes are left before a modifier falls off. i know i’d love that feature!

2 Likes

Thats a pretty cool idea… Would be great if it could keep the tally as @Llama8 suggests…

:sweat_smile:It would be perfect if you tell coding idiots like me how to run this.

1 Like

whisper
I wasn’t going to say that, but yes.
/whisper

Well, I could attempt to figure out how to make a release version, this would be a runnable .exe

Although I would also need to include instructions on how to run it (cmd, then running from there)

Will take some effort, but I can do that in the coming days.

Currently this tool will just read the screen and calc,

But! there is nothing wrong with writing the modifier lines to a text file for tracking (and printing them to the console) this is actually a pretty easy feature to add.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.