[Last Epoch Tools] Build Planner

Nope, I don’t have any ideas, sorry.

Updated to 0.8.1b. New tooltips are not included yet, but the rest is up-to-date.

9 Likes

Yay! Now @boardman21 can update all of his builds.

1 Like

If having trouble sticking at 5% in chrome, try going to chrome://flags/, find webgl and enable. Worked for me.

Skills are not working properly

hello Dammitt. I don’t know if this issue is already known, but when i uploud a character from a savefile, level 90 blessings won’t show Sorcerer, Level 90 (LE Beta 0.8.1b) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Hey Dammitt, I just wanted to stop by to tell you thank you for your awesome site. I always have it up whenever I play Last Epoch (which is a lot) to refer to different item bases for crafting or to help theorycraft a new build etc. I really appreciate the work you do on this fantastic website and continue to do. Keep up the good work! :+1:

1 Like

Yeah as mentioned above, the new level 90 blessings dont auto load.
Keep Up the good work!

Also THe +1 level to void skills on Omnividence Dont register

Can you try uploading save file again and check if blessings for the new three timelines show up? I made a fix, but I’m not sure whether it’ll work, cause I don’t have any high level saves at hand.

i tried again, but it didn’t work. since i’m not alowed to send you the file, i don’t know how i can help further :confused:

Hello @Dammitt, thank you for this awesome tool.

I just noticed a little bug. In the Spellblade passive tree, Firebrand and Surge are inverted.

the new blessings now show up. thanks for your work!

First, and as so many people have already said, Wow! This tool is really nice. It’s the kind of thing that the developers should consider buying and/or licensing to be an official part of the tool set and not let wander in the wilderness. I am excited to see how it improves in the future.

Second, a couple of bugs and feature suggestions…

Bug(s):

• On the “Defense” tab, “Damage Dealth to Mana Before Health” should be “Damage Dealt to Mana Before Health.” Same goes for the line under it “Damage Dealth to Mana Before Ward;”
  • The tier for the second suffix on an item isn’t displaying when you reenter an item for editing. This is a visual bug as the value is being saved between views;

Suggestions:

• Allow for users to click on the skill on the bar to get to the point assignments. This is in addition to the current method of selecting “Skills” from the menu or pressing “S”->select the target skill
  • Default the passive tree to your chosen ascendancy (if you have one);
  • Allow for setting the actual value for an affix on an item rather than defaulting to the median value for the selected tier;
  • For triggered skills, such as “Iron Mastery” in Sentinel, allow for an option to indicate that these skills are, in fact, active and update the calculations appropriately. This probably goes along with your note on the planner about including calculations from passives.

Anyway, great job on the tool. Thank you for the hard work.

Bug report: Everytime i’ve loaded a build planner from a YouTube video or directly from the forums on GOOGLE CHROME, it gets to 5% and just hangs up. But it successfully loads up on a different browser, I’ve been using Microsoft Edge to load up the planners.

This was mentioned couple times already, I’ve replied here.

These issues were fixed.
Thanks for the suggestions, I’ll consider them.

Just curious,

1. have you had any luck with getting passives to reflect into the character sheet?
  2. Have the ability for tooltip DPS to be integrated? So as you respec trees and change weapons around you could see the DPS calculater? (I assume this one would be quite difficult)

Most of the passive tree nodes look like this and is hard to read

Dammitt you are a literal legend, between my friends and I you have become a household name even haha.

With the 3000+ hours spent in Grim Dawn and easily 1000 more spent using your planner (and that’s just me, not even my other friends that play), it has been a gift that keeps on giving! Now that you’ve done the builder for this game too, your legend can only grow haha.

Something that really drew me to Last Epoch was the fact that I first saw it while browsing Grim Tools, and the minute I saw your support behind this game I knew it was gonna be a good one, and I have not been disappointed :smiley:

Thank you for everything you do with both these sites, they are the best <3

1 Like
  1. No, not yet. For now the only way is to hardcode info for each node, which requires too much work and too much support (check and update every node each time the game is updated). Unless there’s a proper API for this, it will be pretty difficult to maintain, but not as impossible as skill trees (see below)

2. Same as above, it’s pretty impossible because every single tree node data (stat changes) will have to be hardcoded to be accounted for. Currently I don’t see any viable solution for this and I doubt it will be possible in the near future because I suppose this info won’t be provided in API, but I might be wrong, we’ll see.