[Last Epoch Tools] Build Planner

Cool, thanks for letting me know.
I was wondering with the DB if you could add some filters on some of the pages - I was thinking specifically of the idols pages. Everything is grouped now and it would be great to be able to filter out by class? Something like that.

Perhaps next to “Items | Prefixes | Suffixes” there could be a dropdown to select class?

Thanks for all the amazing work.

We might get this restriction lifted for specific threads soon.
Just talked with Sarno about it, because alot of the community contributors having issues with this.

1 Like

Shit. There goes the rest of my work day.

Thanks a lot for you hard work @Dammitt!
I think it is a small mistake in Tear 2 of the Rogue suffix:
Increased damage while wielding a bow
Should be: “(31-35)%” instead of “(31-25)%” or this error stored in the game data?

That’s in the game data.

1 Like

Doing god’s work here.

I don’t have the share button under Chrome 88

Moreover, at each action you should save locally the build (localstorage or indexedDB) until shared, because sometimes you close the tab or browser, and when reopening the build is gone. Can be frustrating.

Chrome 88 today, loading blocked at 5% :

Uncaught Error: WebGL unsupported in this browser, use “pixi.js-legacy” for fallback canvas2d support.
at Function.r.create (pixi.min.js:8)
at mn (pixi.min.js:8)
at new t (pixi.min.js:8)
at HTMLDocument. (calc.js?1611134330:101)
at j (jquery.min.js:2)
at k (jquery.min.js:2)

The same thing with share button happens in GT for random people, some say that disabling adblock helps, idk.

You should enable hardware acceleration in your browser, otherwise the site won’t load cause it uses webgl.

Hardware acceleration is enabled, and the problem happens in incognito mode where there is no adblock.

I was able to run the planner the last week. But now it blocks at 5% loading.

For some (other) reason webgl is not supported in your browser, try to find the solution via googling, I don’t know what the problem is.

Then something happened on your end, because there were no updates since then.

Each time I change a build I created, I lose it. When reloading the page, it comes back to the previous state. Is it the way it’s supposed to work, or am I missing something?

You need to click on the “link to this build” button & copy the link. Creating a build doesn’t update the URL in your browser.

Yep, even after doing that it did not work. I tried three times, I got the original build each time.

You are doing something wrong then. Maybe you are copying link to build from page url and not from the popup window, cause page url doesn’t update - that’s expected behavior.

I’ll try with a new build then. Thanks! :slight_smile:
And BTW, congratulations for this awesome tool! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

First I gotta say this is a beautifully crafted app. Good job!

1 bug I accidentally found - it seems passives reset is not working properly when switching between specializations of the same class. Steps to reproduce:

1. Start with the Primalist (default) and put some passive points in the tree
  2. Switch to say Beastmaster
  3. Passive tree for Primalist no longer works properly (but displays invested points) and because of that you can’t edit the Beastmaster tree either

Thanks for the report! This will be fixed in the next update.

I have the exact same problem, I’m on Firefox in Linux, already checked and webgl is enable and correctly recognized my VGA, in chrome it works fine… any ideas how I may fix it in firefox?