[Last Epoch Tools] Build Planner

Any class can also use affixes with “Non-Specific” class for legendaries: Search - Last Epoch Item Database

For example rogue can’t add Strength prefix to a crafted helmet, only primalists/sentinels can. But rogue can take exalted primalist helmet with strength prefix, and add it to a legendary item.

So this item can’t be currently added for rogues in build planner, even though they can make and equip it:
Image from Gyazo

Thank you. You might have missed my previous report due to my constant tinkering. I have an update on that one so I figured I bring it up again:

This seems to also be the case with Sentinel’s Blademaster passive. The planner doesn’t show the attack speed bonus when a two-handed sword or axe is equipped but as soon as you switch to a one-handed version of those weapon types it lists the node properly.

Thanks for the detailed explanation of the issue. It’s fixed now.

I will look into in a day or two, thanks for bug report.

LE Tools was updated to 0.8.5.

5 Likes

Not sure if this has been reported or not but on the build planner when ever i open the skills or passive tree screen my cpu usage jumps up to 80-85% from a steady 2-5%. It does this on any build i open.

Do you have hardware acceleration enabled on your browser?

no i dont

If you enable it, the issue will go away. Currently skills / passive views are rendered using webgl (this will be changed eventually) and it uses GPU if hardware acceleration is enabled.

Thanks for the report once again! This issue is fixed.

1 Like

Build planner now shows an indicator (:exclamation:) for builds that are at least 2 major patches old.

8 Likes

:beer:
Virtual beer for Dammit (or the beverage of your choice).

Amazing job.

3 Likes

Good news for people who had issues with high CPU usage!

I’ve updated rendering layer for build planner - it no longer uses webgl which caused issues when hardware acceleration in browser was turned off.

1 Like

Any way to confirm I am using the newer version without webgl?

Still seeing a ~40% CPU spike when opening Skills/Passives… Firefox 98.0.1 Win10. Hardware accelleration on.

Clearing cache doesnt seem to have affected it…

You can open developer console - if you see in logs “PixiJS 6.2.2 - ✰ Canvas”, then it’s a new version.

There still might be spikes in CPU usage, because it’s still rendering, even if it’s canvas and not webgl, there’s a lot of sprites in there. But it shouldn’t be as bad as before. In future I optimize and reduce sprites in size, so that memory footprint and subsequent CPU usage is not that bad, but to be honest there’s just a lot of sprites :confused: You can’t make it look good if spritesheet resolution is decreased.

1 Like

Ok… Yip… confirmed using the PixiJS. Spikes… understood. Sprites… understood… :wink:

Thx alot Dammitt! No more freezes and crashes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Damn … now thats an update to the site… You are definitely upping the ante here…

:+1: :boom: :prince:

1 Like

Reporting a Bug;
The Weapon Hakars Phoenix gives the Sentinel Melee Skill Points, it should only give the Primalist the Points.
Ty for your Tool :wink:

Thanks for the report! The issue is fixed now.