[Last Epoch Tools] Build Planner

Because I’m tired, I think I’m not giving the relevant details…

I can still press the save button, but the idol does not appear in the UI, and the stat changes that should occur do not appear either.

Can you try clearing the cache or try different browser?
I’ll try to dig into this later today or tomorrow, but at this point I’m not really sure what might be causing this.

Hey there…

Not able to replicate @washa3 idol problem - seems to be working ok as far as I can see… Just going to the site chosing any class and adding any size idol and saving it. Seems ok - Firefox browser and cleared cache.

HOWEVER, I have noticed that some items do not seem to have the graphic anymore…

Primalist: Ivory Cowl, Nomad Garb
Sentinel: Dawn Helm, Dawn Plate
Rogue: Blood Cowl, Mercenary Leather

This used to work fine as far as I can recall. Have cleared cache and tested on multiple browsers - images still missing.

Hey, the only thing i can imagine why this happens is that you forget to click on the idol before choosing the prefix/suffix for it. Sometimes this happens to me because we are used to select for example one specific body armour type. There is more variety to choose from. But when you select an idol type, lets say 3x1 on the left side, there is only the one specific 3x1 available so you automatically go for prefix/suffix selection without clicking the actual 3x1 idol before.
Like i said, this maybe happenend to you a couple of times aswell.

Thanks for pointing that out. I’ll provide a fix soon.

Edit: the issue is fixed.

1 Like

Hello.

On the skills page I was looking for Entangling Roots and I found this:

When I look for Smite, I get this:

Probably just this skill that has an issue. :wink:

Please explain this * Heirloom of Light* :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Both issues were fixed.

Not mine.
I still have a Smite description with Entangling Roots. I tried with another browser that never went to your site and it’s the same.

Ah, I see. There was a caching issue of similar nature on my end, but apparently this was not related to your case. Well, it’s not a bug on my end, just a wrong description for this skill.

There’s druid’s skill - Entangling Roots - Last Epoch Skills
And then there’s a proc skill with the same name Entangling Roots - Last Epoch Skills
(that’s what you are looking at).

It just has this name and this description, because that’s how it is in the game files, might be copy/paste. Since it’s just a proc from Entangling Roots, its name and description are not shown anywhere, so you can’t see this “bug” in game anywhere.

Ah, makes sense! Thanks :slight_smile:

I noticed the Melee Physical Damage If Wielding A Sword affix not applying to two-handed swords in the planner while the game seems to allow them to apply to that weapon type.

Edit: I should have thought about that earlier, the planner probably doesn’t check what weapon is equipped and only shows generic modifiers.

Btw, will you add Blind chance to the stats overview at some point?

Edit2: Looks like my initial find is valid. I just changed the two-handed sword to a one-handed one and then the physical melee damage bonus showed up in the stats overview.

Slowly exposing my laziness. You’re exactly right why that’s happening. I’m sure you’ve noticed descriptions that are clearly copied from different skills too. Most commonly for enemy abilities because those descriptions aren’t shown anywhere.

1 Like

It always comes back to bite you…

(post deleted by author)

It’s just a ton of manual work, because you have to convert textual data for each node into actual stat data and double check everything. And unfortunately as a result there’s no progress in that department for quite some time. Instead I update existing tools UX and add extra data because the value of it is greater than providing DPS calc for 5-10 skills. E.g. during the last several months there was a number of major updates in LE tools, e.g.:

I suppose it brings more value to players than adding DPS calcs.

There’s no API. I’m extracting the data from game resources directly.

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Can you elaborate and give an example for an invalid item + affix combo?

I think it’s about the possibility to apply class-specific affixes that belong to another class to unique items. For instance, if I create a Sentinel in the planner, equip any non-class-specific unique helmet and want to apply some affixes to make it legendary I can choose from affixes for each and every other class. I could pick a Mage-specific affix even though the game wouldn’t allow for a unique legendary helmet to have Mage-specific affixes and be used on a Sentinel instead.

I see, thank you! This is indeed a bug and it’s fixed internally. I’ll update build planner tomorrow.

Edit: the issue is fixed.