[Last Epoch Tools] Build Planner

All tools were updated to 0.8.4.
Small updated to the planner will be added tomorrow.
Drop locations for new uniques are not known and not shown for now.

3 Likes

Many thanks, Dammitt!

My Druid build (pre-update) wonā€™t load now.

Thanks for the report. It should be working now.

Loot filter generation is fixed.

1 Like

The threshold nodes are not shown correctly. It only shows ā€œDoes not scale with points allocatedā€ but not how many points needed for the bonus. Can be seen at many new druid nodes. It is shown a little differently now in-game, like tooltip with-in a tooltip.

Iā€™m aware of that, this was not added yet to bring planner up-to-date fast. Iā€™ll provide an update later today.

Edit: Itā€™s not accounted for in stats, but visually itā€™s still the same, weā€™ll try to fix tomorrow.

1 Like

FYI Upheaval is not benefiting from +1 to Minion Skills when you have the Upheaval Totems node, which does say it adds the Minion tag.

Thanks for the report, but itā€™s not a bug per se. Skill tree nodes are not parsed and not accounted for anywhere. The only exception are skills that support DPS calculations (thereā€™s only 6-7 of them currently, check DPS tag). It will be accounted for when DPS calc for this skill is implemented.

Huh, I could have sworn tag switching nodes worked at least, I guess I misremembered.

There were couple(?) nodes in passives that do that, and they work indeed.

ā€œX point bonusā€ info now is properly shown for nodes.

The Shaman masteyr bonus (50% elemental resist while you have an active totem) doesnā€™t appear to be working on the planner, even with the ā€œhas a totemā€ conditional ticked.

Thanks for the report. Iā€™ve identified the problem, but itā€™s not a quick fix. I will have to come up with some kind of solution tomorrow.

2 Likes

Bug in the unique ā€œUsurpurā€™s Mandateā€

In your planner, it says ā€œ+(1-2) Minion Level of Skillsā€
In game, it says: ā€œ+(1-2) Acolyte Minion Skillsā€

Might want to fix that.

Thanks for the report. Formatting for all ā€œ+ level of skillsā€ is fixed.

Is there a +level of Upheaval in the game? If so, what piece of armor does it drop on?

It doesnā€™t look like thereā€™s any such item or affix shard in the game currently. I believe none of new skills have +level bonus on equipment items.

No, they didnā€™t get round to adding any affixes for the new skills yet.

Healing Hands under Paladin has the correct name and picture, but it specs Spriggan Form.