[Last Epoch Tools] Build Planner

I hope this is an appropriate place to ask this. Basically a feature request.

You may be familiar with Path of Building for PoE. One of the options I’d really like from that environment is the ability to store multiple trees (skills/Passives) for a single build. I have no idea how feasible this might be and I apologise if its been requested before.

WebGL on Firefox (Linux) with Nvidia isn’t that great currently. When we get the 495* drivers, DMABUF/GBM support it should improve things considerably.

I’ll consider it.

Thanks, this was fixed.

All tools were updated to Patch 0.8.4b.

2 Likes

linux mint had 495 drivers available, so i installed them.
no difference at all.

You’ll need to wait for Mozilla to add support, the drivers alone won’t make a difference. You’ll also need to using EGL instead of GLX. You can do that now with MOZ_X11_EGL=1 but you’ll still need to wait for mozilla.

1 Like

Thank you.

This issue is fixed.

1 Like

All tools were updated to Beta 0.8.4.c.

1 Like

All tools were updated to Beta 0.8.4.d.

2 Likes

Effective Level for LP is updated for all uniques.

1 Like

I think it’d be nice if I could flip a switch on (or just have it be always on) to remove the restrictions on specializing in skills before passive points have been allocated to unlock them.

I often go to start planning out a build starting with skills without a clear idea of what passives I want, but I have to first dump a bunch of placeholder passives in in order to specialize the skills.

Hey Dammit,
is there a way to show the total “Added” critical strike chance on mouseOver of the crit chance value? Here is an example:

It should also honor the “Min/Avg/Max” setting you have selected, if possible. :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the great work!

Hey Dammitt, I cannot seem to figure out how to show a sealed affix. Is this option not enabled? Thanks a lot for all your work!

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ve done similar stuff for GT, but if such build is shared and is not marked as “cheated” (or “custom”, or “invalid”, idk), it rises many questions from people who see it, because there’s no clear way to determine how certain nodes are acquired. So for now I won’t implement this, howeverI might consider to add this feature in future, but in more user-friendly way.

1 Like

This is a good suggestion! I’ve added it to my todo list, and will probably implement this next, after a new tool is released in couple days.

1 Like

I’ve added it when 0.8.4 went public, but removed it because it had couple of issues. I’ll bring it back soon-ish.

1 Like

Updated to Beta 0.8.4.e.

3 Likes

Loot filter generation was updated a bit:

was changed to

2 Likes