[Last Epoch Tools] Build Planner

Hey there… just a thought for a new feature(s):

How about allowing users to add an item already in their stash when theory crafting a new build?

The thought popped up when I was theorycrafting and wondered if I had anything in my stash that would fit the build / close to it and wondered if this feature might be an interesting way to see what kinds of builds someone could actually create from the gear they already had…

No idea how hard it would be to parse the Global stash - doubt it would be hard for you - and also have no idea if this would be something the general user might like…

Might have a side effect of possibly including extra Stash features that would allow people to look through their stash in a more efficient way (regex anyone?) than is currently possible in-game…

Might be a good idea actually, however not an easy one to implement, plus its usage will probably be rather limiting, because an average player won’t be using it often or at all. I’ve added it to my todo list.

1 Like

Fixed an issue with loading legendary items from save files.

1 Like

Build Planner now uses new skill tooltips which are much more informative compared to the ones you saw before.

This is related to the new update to LE Tools that was just released:

6 Likes

So thats where you disappeared to…

:+1:

Hello.
Just out of curiosity, do you knowx why this does not appear in the Builds list?

I’m not complaining, I’d like to know what I did wrong. :wink:

Cause it’s not a guide, but rather a topic with a build link and couple sentences describing the build.

Ha, thanks! :slight_smile:

Are you aware of problems involving saving idols when trying to create them in the planner? I’m not quite sure what’s causing it, but more often than not I cannot save even 1 idol into the planner by choosing the specific affixes I’d like it to have.

Can you elaborate a bit? Does it not allow to save it or there’s an issue with loading idols when opening a build created in planner?
I just tried and I don’t see any issues. Maybe it’s class specific or you are editing a build loading from save file?

Yes, absolutely. It does not allow saving the Idol.

All I do is go directly to the site, and just try to create an idol. I tried different variations on class/mastery, and it doesn’t seem to matter which is chosen. I’ve tried with different idol sizes as well. Sometimes it succeeds, but it mostly fails.

I’ve tried using both Chrome and Firefox as well.

Because I’m tired, I think I’m not giving the relevant details…

I can still press the save button, but the idol does not appear in the UI, and the stat changes that should occur do not appear either.

Can you try clearing the cache or try different browser?
I’ll try to dig into this later today or tomorrow, but at this point I’m not really sure what might be causing this.

Hey there…

Not able to replicate @washa3 idol problem - seems to be working ok as far as I can see… Just going to the site chosing any class and adding any size idol and saving it. Seems ok - Firefox browser and cleared cache.

HOWEVER, I have noticed that some items do not seem to have the graphic anymore…

Primalist: Ivory Cowl, Nomad Garb
Sentinel: Dawn Helm, Dawn Plate
Rogue: Blood Cowl, Mercenary Leather

This used to work fine as far as I can recall. Have cleared cache and tested on multiple browsers - images still missing.

Hey, the only thing i can imagine why this happens is that you forget to click on the idol before choosing the prefix/suffix for it. Sometimes this happens to me because we are used to select for example one specific body armour type. There is more variety to choose from. But when you select an idol type, lets say 3x1 on the left side, there is only the one specific 3x1 available so you automatically go for prefix/suffix selection without clicking the actual 3x1 idol before.
Like i said, this maybe happenend to you a couple of times aswell.

Thanks for pointing that out. I’ll provide a fix soon.

Edit: the issue is fixed.

1 Like

Hello.

On the skills page I was looking for Entangling Roots and I found this:

When I look for Smite, I get this:

Probably just this skill that has an issue. :wink:

Please explain this * Heirloom of Light* :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Both issues were fixed.

Not mine.
I still have a Smite description with Entangling Roots. I tried with another browser that never went to your site and it’s the same.