Русскоязычный дискорд сервер Last Epoch RU

Привет.

Я только что создал неофициальный сервер Discord в надежде собрать в нем большое количество русскоговорящих игроков.

Это еще далеко не конец, и мы стараемся становится лучше с каждым днем.

Но на данный момент, если вы хотите где-нибудь пообщаться или задать вопросы землякам это место, которое вам нужно!

Присоединяйтесь к нам, если вам интересно!

Мы уже установили некоторые часто задаваемые вопросы, полезные ссылки и места, где можно задать вопросы и т. Д.

Другие языковые сообщества/Other language communities:

Немецкое сообщество/German community - German Community Discord [Deutscher Discord Server]

6 Likes

Ап! :point_up_2:

Красава, теперь надо развивать канал

1 Like

Спасибо, люди в чате игры на подъем тяжёлые) Нужно немного времени и в канале будет достаточно много людей.

ап! :point_up_2:

Надеюсь вскоре появятся русские гайдоделы! Игра то выходит отличной. ПоЕ забросил вообще.

Ап! :point_up:

@Heavy did you advertise your discord server on the official discord server?

Not directly, only if i saw people asking for german translation, i offered them joining the german community discord.

You could probably do the same, if you see russian speaking people or people asking for russian translation.

The best and closest thing to a translation, will be joining a community of your native language to help each other out i guess.

Ап!:point_up::slightly_smiling_face:

Ап!:point_up::smiley:

Ап!:point_up::point_up:

У нас юбилей! Нас 40 человек! :slight_smile:

ап! :point_up:

Not sure you need to bump it every day…

I need to raise this topic up so that Russian-speaking people would see it and go to the discord server.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with bumping the thread every now and then, but you literally did it twice a day sometimes and once every day all the time, that is a bit excessive :imp:

Also you could be a little bit smarter about it and just keep pushing the thread with more creatire messages like :“Hey everybody, we reach 50 members already, I hope we will get many more soon”

Your pushing could already be counted as spam :stuck_out_tongue:
I guess many people already muted your thread, but for new players comign to the forums seeing the same thread gt pushed everyday is a bad experience IMO.

1 Like

Ooooo, yes, I’d totally forgotten about that…

1 Like