Last Epoch Patch 1.0.7 Notes

Well, The devs said any build that reaches 300-350 corruption is a good build and any build that reaches above that is over performing either due to overlooked interactions or bugs so these builds u r talking about believe it or not are the true legit ethical builds :smiley: … like my melee detonating arrow trapper doing 150-200k rapid damage at level 70ish is normal ?! … my favorite skill in game is Dancing strikes and both shadow cascade or shadow dagger versions are amazing. and yes I wish Gladiator’s oath will be buffed or something next cycle to enable dancing strikes to be viable as a stand alone build.

Am noticing today that holding ALT is now showing “Mod Explanations” And CTRL ALT is “Mod Ranges” wasn’t this yesterday and can’t seem to find a key bind to change it? Not seeing this in the notes either???

1 Like

Another patch and we still can’t search for items with Shred Armour on them in the Marketplace. This seems like the absolute simplest bug to fix?

Did you perhaps change your auto-compare setting, or did the patch change it maybe? I noticed in the past that toggling auto-compare would also flip the explanations vs ranges behavior.

Edit: it would seem that the behavior flip was probably unintended. Now that I’ve logged in, it looks like toggling auto-compare no longer flips the binds for explanations vs ranges; default is alt alone for explanations.

1 Like

its not that they wont fix it, its that they are keeping most changes/fixes for 1.1.

the bigger the list of changes/fixes they make now, means the smaller the list of 1.1 changes/fixes.

I see I found the tickets about this bug but it looks like it is still here, not sure why it popped up today but I can’t seem to get my game to go back to alt for ranges would be fine loosing the “explanations” all together don’t know what use they are.

flurry not benefiting from increased attack speed after patch

Need to be able to check Tiers and Ranges by just holding down ALT. Cant after the patch. I REALLY hope this change was unintentional and gets reverted

1 Like

no. this is steam doing that. my understanding is steam has to rebuild some files while downloading the patches. you can see this on other games as well.

the patch size is much smaller than that

300-400 yes is the target balance for good builds HOWEVER you left out part of what mike said.

going past this doesnt mean they have over looked something. what Mike said and was left out of your reply was this…

if builds are hitting 1k+ aka 4 digit corruption they have overlooked something. from that i would say even if a build can reach say 700-800 that still falls with in the good build balance of things. in this case imo that wouldnt be just a good build but meta

Now : Disconnect- loading- spinning around - waiting - sad - annoyed

Please fix Spirit Plague.

Using SP + Murama’s Hilt causes the ability to stop applying ailments or even doing damage. I assume this is due to an animation break because of the high cast speed.

This has nothing to do with the patch size itself. There’s different figures given for download size and installation size. Last patch with some bugfixes was also over 3gb in download alone, which is nuts. In this case, it was just ~165MB and OP looked at the wrong figure.

1 Like

I poked through a few of the comments to make sure I wasn’t reposting something, but I didn’t see it. If it is posted already, I’m sorry for the extra comment, but can we please get Affix Tier Level back on “alt” tooltip?

Bugs should be reported in Bug Reports .

1 Like

What bugs are there on BD?

this was a bug initially and they only fixed it now, but people are already used to playing with it being bugged.

so, it needs to be reversed to only 1 button for ranges.

i didnt say anything because i preferred how it was even though i knew it was wrong, i think this is the same reason other people didnt report it either.

For the life of me I can’t quite understand why Spirit Plague having such a high cast speed that it no longer applies ailments/etc properly is a good thing.

sorry… didnt see you replied to someone else :smiley:
i thought it was the person above you, that you were telling to report the tooltip change as a bug :smiley:

Dancing Strikes sometimes freezes your character (usually inside big monsters or walls). Rithymn does not proc right making this side of the build useless.