Last Epoch Patch 1.0.7 Notes

Now : Disconnect- loading- spinning around - waiting - sad - annoyed

Please fix Spirit Plague.

Using SP + Murama’s Hilt causes the ability to stop applying ailments or even doing damage. I assume this is due to an animation break because of the high cast speed.

This has nothing to do with the patch size itself. There’s different figures given for download size and installation size. Last patch with some bugfixes was also over 3gb in download alone, which is nuts. In this case, it was just ~165MB and OP looked at the wrong figure.

1 Like

I poked through a few of the comments to make sure I wasn’t reposting something, but I didn’t see it. If it is posted already, I’m sorry for the extra comment, but can we please get Affix Tier Level back on “alt” tooltip?

Bugs should be reported in Bug Reports .

1 Like

What bugs are there on BD?

this was a bug initially and they only fixed it now, but people are already used to playing with it being bugged.

so, it needs to be reversed to only 1 button for ranges.

i didnt say anything because i preferred how it was even though i knew it was wrong, i think this is the same reason other people didnt report it either.

For the life of me I can’t quite understand why Spirit Plague having such a high cast speed that it no longer applies ailments/etc properly is a good thing.

sorry… didnt see you replied to someone else :smiley:
i thought it was the person above you, that you were telling to report the tooltip change as a bug :smiley:

Dancing Strikes sometimes freezes your character (usually inside big monsters or walls). Rithymn does not proc right making this side of the build useless.

300-350 is a joke of an estimate. Non-meta builds are accomplishing this with basic gear with minimal resistance.

The devs severely underestimated corruption with that value and/or undertuned all of the content, so take it with a grain of salt.

And what’s wrong with that? Does a build have to be “meta” to be successful? One of the things I enjoy the absolute most about this game is that you can pick just about any skill or Unique item, build around it, and get something that’s successful.

Of course there’s going to be outliers and build that are stronger, but the fact that you can get to a decent level of corruption (200-400 range) with basic gear on a non-meta build (as you say) is a good thing. Let people play what they want.

Nothing is wrong with lots of builds surpassing 300. I don’t think anybody said otherwise.

But based on how content/builds are tuned right now, 300 is a lowball estimate. The notion that 300 is a representative of “good build” is laughable.

Dozens of non-meta, very fair and honest builds are pushing well over 1k.