Last Epoch Patch 1.0.5 Notes

Did anyone find a way fix loot filters? It is anoying to press X everytime I kill a monster

4 Likes

Yup, loot filter sensitivity “fix” broke the loot filters.

5 Likes

Also if I disable the loot filter, my loot only shows when i press “x” key.

2 Likes

fix loot filters

3 Likes

D4 QA Team confirmed!

1 Like

Im just waiting for then eye of reen fix. Ive posted it at least 4 times in game. It says it adds crit multiplier but it adds crit chance.

STILL no fixes for multiplayer??

Lucky if the game actually lets you transition to another area when joining a party, let alone not being able to see the party icons to teleport to them direcrly… and when you do see them, teleporting doesn’t work as the portal seems to ignore you clicking it and if they run off, good luck finding them as the minimap doesn’t show where they are!

Can’t see any of the tens of bug submissions ive sent off have been address or mentioned/fixed yet, still a long way to go with fixes.

Dont get me wrong, i want these fixes because the games great, but fix the game before you add more content because when that drops its only gonna cause more bugs and all the exisiting bugs get pushed down the list again.

Lotsa love team.

4 Likes

Can the Wraithlord bug where it CONSTANTLY tries to eat minions of other players (bone wall, ice beetles, bees, and any minion that isn’t a wraith), and won’t attack until their minions die, PLEASE get fixed. It makes the build completely unplayable in multiplayer if anyone else has a minion, or a shrine that provides minions.

Those small changes are the ones that really make a big difference. Thank you!

Please try and apply this kind of change to prophecies as well. (1H vs 2H Weapon Type Prophecies and Generic Unspecific Prophecies share the same icons e.g. Body Armor and Armor, Weapons and Swords etc)

1 Like

That’s been fixed for a few weeks lol

What happened to the loot filter? Runes and shards aren´t showing anymore. Things I am supposed to see aren´t visible anymore I have to constantly press X so one after the other shows up. Its like for every thing I wanna see I have to press X again while the rest stays hidden.

4 Likes

im having an issue with loot appearing after the patch. loot will not show, including all uniques and shards. when i hit X to toggle loot filter off and back on, it shows properly again according to my filter

4 Likes

Press Alt + Z, couple times until “Ground Item Tooltips: Visible” and it should fix your loot filter. It fixed mine.

1 Like

I wish they’d fix disintegrate spell from the mages…

3 Likes

Please unbreak the loot filter situation quickly. All loot is randomly hidden until we toggle the filter with x. How does a toggle have sensitivity issues in the first place?

5 Likes

The loot filter is not broken.

They just added a new function in the setting “change input keys”. Go there and find the option for “toggle tooltips for items on ground”. Once you bind it to a desired key you can toggle if you want loot on the ground to be seen.

seems silly not sure anyone would want to hide literally every drop even the ones the search for using their filter. thanks for the tip though hopefully smooths out the gameplay for everyone

Please revert this. Its very unpractical and dangerous. Almost missed some good drops on the ground.
Why is that? Now we have to tap X in order to see ANY drops?

2 Likes

Do this:

but agree it should have, at the very least, been explained.

Didn’t really explain much to me.

1 Like

I tried that, still no shards or runes showing.