Last Epoch Patch 1.0.4 Notes

Well done , thanks EHG Team :fire:

Want to level without playing go play some auto-play shit on Android. Totally support the change, I power level ppl from my server that I don’t even know all the time, but running from mobs and having to take care they are not dead is actually fun you know. Just go play the game.

JESUS, what? WTF

WOW. OK.

That is brutal.

Fun for sitting there? No. Fun to skip all the mindlessly boring leveling parts for alts? Yup.

What is fun is 100% subjective. Just because you want everyone to regrind out the entire process of leveling because YOU deem it necassary or fun, doesnt mean its that way for everyone.

Its quite simple really. After completing the campaign, quests for idols and passives on your first character of a cycle, let that be account wide. I don’t understand why would simply speeding up that process by a few hours would be so detrimental for the overall timeline of the league?

Cool, if you want to get “immersed” in content everytime you make an alt then at least give some of us an option to opt out of all that and let those that want to redo that part again do it.

1 Like

I dont have planned support the game anymore until you fix the fps drops introduced in the 7gb pacth. 1.0.2 I think.

My items…

No, no. You missunderstood me. Leveling an alt feels like a chore, something you need to do to unlock all your passives/skills and get to end-game. Its no fun one way or the other, and this a general problem in arpgs cause the game “starts” in end-game.
Poe has this problem, d3 had this problem and d4 too (yes you can skip campaign but game starts in torment 4 anyways and redoing dungeons until you can play in t4 feels like a chore). They have the same problems in different degrees and to be honest, its really hard to come up with improvements just cause in arpg 99% of your gameplay its in end-game.
And again, what you described its no fun, its convenience man. You didnt enjoy the process at all (no fun) you are just glad its over and you are in end-game (convinient)

I dont know why people always argue about such things where the player has the option to participate vs the latter, the player doesn’t. Trading, plvling, playing op builds, fair competition, etc. is all OPTIONAL .

Plvling is definitely not fun but it gets you to the fun factor aka character ready, quicker and easier so you can say it balances itself sorta. Besides, I hope people don’t actually stare and get plvled but instead, multitask with something else.

When something is OP, it could use a nerf but when something is not intended as it is written and how it’s suppose to be, those are the issues that needs fixing asap rather than something just overly good and better than the others. Every class is plausible and there will always be something way better than the other and they can only balance it as much as possible but for a game this new, we should be worrying on fixing actual bugs and adding more content.

I mean they consistently bugfix “nerf” builds that make majority of the people playing those builds put the game down, along with multiple nerfs to CoF aswell. God forbid you just got your ballista nerfed now you have a harder time rerolling due to the grace period change.

So much for helping friends level up… Bit of a nerf.

explosive ballista is dead, lost 200hrs of gameplay thx EHG
Also lost 50 dex somehow
GG FU

2 Likes

Be brave, poe 3.24 almost there.

It seems to have completely fixed the issue of stunted regen, but still hit or miss on the increased regen from focus after quickly switching channels
For context, I’m using tri-nova and going straight into focus

I looked a little closer and I see why it’s hit or miss. It seems to be direct casting focus and putting it on CD when I hold to channel right after stopping my nova channel. Before this patch, when that happened it would keep me in the animation and put it on CD but not seem to be channeling and lock out all mana regen.

Can you fix the wraith lord skate bug. Its really annoying when it just shoots around the screen forever not attack anything.

1 Like

Why people say it’s not nerf, it is big time. I can even reach mob anymore, i die so fast

idk but i can’t even survive 1 map in 2200c. Went from top tier build to dog tier

I was talking to someone in the game about this very issue while we were both leveling our Paladins. Something to do with high movement speed is what we both kind of had in common. My wraiths would straight-up drift across the screen multiple times before their targeting would lock onto enemies clearly visible to them.

Cause the devs are against “fun” and doesn’t respect time spent on specific builds.

Let me reroll a support paladin. Oh wait i lose all my 2200corruption. Will support paladin be nerf also ?? XDDDDDD Yikes af. The build was working because i could kill things before they hit me. Now i insta die w.e i do. Insane! Time to unistall

Still having massive DC issues in monoliths and in general. When can we expect some stability fixes? It’s to the point where I am back to playing offline mode which sucks because I want to play with my buddy!

1 Like