Last Epoch 1.0 Patch Notes

Looking good

1 Like

It’s going to be a really fun time :smiley:

1 Like

Yes. U can still play them in legacy if u like a fresh starts every 3-4months play cycles

1 Like

Awesome!

Will tutotrials stay completed for the account now or will they still reset per character? Is there an option to disable them yet?

U already can. This was fixed in either 9.1 or 9.2 patch.

There are now two tenticals one on each side of the boss arena. U hit these now rather than lagon himself

“Added full controller support for the entire game”

Until now it was bit bad since it was barely functional in simple combat and everything else was kb-m, so if this means this game is trully all controller support like D4 and such, well on that case i will give it a shot, like sacrifice my social life and unninstall that title that F’s U every month and asks to give em money every damn time with “THE BEST DEAL” xD ha ha ha ha ha

Again… Added full controller support for the entire game

cross fingers

1 Like

Is it possible that zones (during the same login session) and towns will remain discovered when teleporting away? A little frustrating the going to town to sell inventory resets fog of war and respawns enemies (including bosses).

3 Likes

I stopped playing in early access because of how unimportant items and loot felt. Sure I was only lvl 50 or something but still… No item made me feel anything. And then I saw some guy doing high-endgame naked. Was this addressed at all?

This is amazing.

After you’ve purchased an item from the Merchant’s Guild, it cannot be traded again.

hi @EHG_Kain , can you enable an option to refund the game, what you offer now does not match what you promised when some of us bought the game, thanks.

What distro you use?
I use cachyos based in Arch, use compatibility in steam and game works without errors.

LGTM!. Can’t wait to play! Falconer here I go!

1 Like

Woah! So excited and this is a HUGE patch/update. I am kind of surprised that Full Controller Support is also being added at 1.0, I figured it would be added down the line after 1.0. Most welcomed addition as I enjoy playing these games with controller also. :slight_smile: Also loot filtering with controller, thank you so much for this option. Great work EHG! Cant wait to play 1.0.

1 Like

Super excited for 1.0 read through majority of this and cannot wait. However unless I missed it was there any mention of the possible bugs or unclear text with the interactions between Swarmblade Form, Locust Master Talent, and Spiked Vespiary? TLDR Spiked Vespiary doesnt seem to proc Locust talents such as Bountiful Hibernacula. And Locust Master when using the ability Armblade Slash, it puts it on the 8 sec cooldown but never changes to allow you to summon Locust. Sorry if I missed any of this but would love to see this fixed or cleared up if at all possible! Thanks you guys are doing amazing work!

2 Likes

Whyyyyy?? This is the only form of Throwing leech in the game, why nerf it? My Hammerdin can’t get any other leech aside from Bleeding Heart and that just locks out an item slot…

Again, congrats EHG !! I’m so hype right now as the hype only grew bigger and bigger since the KS campaign !
I read every words of that huge patch note, watch every second of that video and God I’m so enthusiast ! Thanks for the game and see you in Etherra !

Before what?

The content above talks about enemy power level of T1 dungeons and XP (across all dungeon tiers?)

Or is this referring to the global damage and health increases in area levels above 60?

Really impressive patch! Kudos to the devs!

Almost seems like ytou made a new game with these notes. Cant wait to start wednesday. A lot of good fixes, and we will have a lot of bugs need squashing (hopefully only ingame). have a good launch!

I still want an idol that changes multistrike damage to void.