Last Epoch 1.0 Patch Notes

Not that its a huge deal! But is the game releasing with Steam Achievements?

Seeing all these Lightning subskills being converted to Storm Bolt makes me excited to see the Gathering Storm tree. Wonder if we will be able to buff Storm Bolt from other sources.

thats a bummer, even just from the aspect of having a social chat with friends or being able to see your group of people. we are migrating a large clan over to this game that has no group social features. bummer
were super excited about everything else though and have been putting in tons of hours!

So I read all of this, but I didn’t see anything about the portal being fixed. You hit your Keybind for portal. then instead of instantly teleporting you it just spawns a portal you have to click. Which is fine, I can get past that. but then you click it, and there is nothing to indicate that you actually clicked it. then after about 3 seconds. the portal disappears and nothing happens and you can still move around, then 2 seconds later you finally get a loading a screen and actually teleport.

THEN ON TOP OF THAT,

You have to find where your teleport is at to go back to where you were. And in some cases, the teleport will be like inside a wall or book shelf and your character can’t reach it. so you can’t teleport back to where you were.

idk if this is a me only bug because I play on a 49" G9 monitor or what.

But please please fix it. It’s one of the only complaints I have had about this game.

Waiting anxiously, and waiting for the delay to change instances to be fixed

Pure Spriggan has so little builds -
Them they killed one of them:

They killed my build:

3 Likes

This could be huge gg noobs

It’s a feature, not a bug. This is how portals should work.

As for the delays - that’s a server/connection issue, I’d assume.

So Soul Feast gets moved from Lich to Warlock with no replacement announced. Seems a little odd, but feels like Warlock is going to do what Lich does but better. I still maintain that Death Seal and Reaper Form need a rework or some way to interact with Ward somehow. As is they’re incredibly build limiting, and shut off many points in the Lich passive nodes (especially the ones that use focus on Ward).

1 Like

Let’s gooo! Read through it all, can’t wait to play :smiley: Let’s hope for a smooth launch.

Cant wait!

Holy mother of patchnotes!

Great Patch notes, really looking forward to the release. However, can we please get something about changes to the Linux client. Mike said, when asked on Discord:

don’t have the details on hand but I do know that there were a good chunk of changes. I’m not sure why it was left out of the patch notes. Maybe only working with some distros or something?

Thanks.

1 Like

@EHG_Kain You forgot to mention the new node in Smoke Bomb tree (Cloaked Incursion).
Also no infos about Detonating Arrow (Suckerpunch Arrow) and Channel Flurry attack speed being fixed?

1 Like

Gameplay was already good on gamepad. I can’t wait to test full support.

1 Like

Been here since the kickstarter days, and I’m so keen for the game to finally hit full release!
The patch notes look great - thanks for all of your continued hard work, team! :smiley:

Did you fix Erasing Strike beams. I really want to play Void Knight. But Erasing strike is bugged. It only makes 1 beam not 4. Also they dont move at all. I see in the noted they got a buff. But nothing specifically said the skill was fixed. Been bugged for months so i wanted to make sure.

Bird up!

Just curious as I did not see it listed and it’s a fairly annoying bug, was the skill node “To Your Aid” for the Sentinel’s “Lunge” skill fixed? Currently it absolutely does not allow you to dash to allies as it is intended. Thanks.

Let’s gooooooooo!!! Can’t wait for Thursday!