Last Epoch 1.0 Patch Notes

OH COME ON! After countless hours farming for that stupid thing you are nerfing into the ground! Why cap the number of ailments it benefits from? I could get up to 13 easily. Now the wand is basically no better than a well rolled random drop. It wasn’t even that powerful… /sigh

A little late on that. Had I known this would be the case I wouldn’t have made my characters on the offline servers but now that I have there is no way I am starting from scratch on the online servers just for the privilege to give y’all money for cosmetics. It’s too bad because I would have definitely bought quite a few as I do in all A-RPGs I play that have them. Your loss!

P.S. For the love of god at least introduce a transmogrification option for regular in-game items! It’s 2024 and this has been a baseline feature for more than a decade in the genre!

1.0 HYPE! Let’s go!

1 Like

This was a great read! Looking forward to Wednesday!

This weekend going to be a lot of fun. Great post.

Finally! :+1:

It always was… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Huge lets go

No Marrow Shards update. BIG SAD. But very nice patch notes overall!!

what about the bug that can happen with respawns where the menu to click respawn doesn’t appear?

Amazing work! Can’t wait :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope this game lives up to the hype that all the streamers and content creators are building around it. One thing the Devs have done well is to get them all to toe the party line and say “BUY LAST EPOCH”. Only hope the Devs have spent as much time fixing all the EA issues - of which there were a ton. Not impressed with EA, hopefully this game plays better on full launch.

This game has been very well received in Japan. However, there are many parts of the game that are not understood in English. Please make a Japanese version.

Its fuckin time boys, lets go. This is the first game I have ever backed since alpha, its been a great ride!

I’m in a group of 3 friends, and we’re doing everything at same time, and having to do the echo quests 3 times each one for all of us to complete. is this something that’s getting changed so we can all progress together

Hyyypppeee! The time has come!

Still a bit confused on the Storm Bolts skill. Does it still inherit the more damage from the skill proccing it (Rampage/Tornado) ?

Asking because most of the nodes in Gathering Storm like concentrated storm(more dmg), rending vortex (crit chance per maelstrom) don’t specify Storm Bolts but the conversion nodes (earth smasher/frostbringer) do.

Do Cycle Hardcore characters get moved into Softcore Cycle or Legacy upon death?

1 Like

I cannot wait! Wednesday and the days after are gonna be so much fun

Well the content creators that I watch just shows what is in the game and described it. So there really is no hype made by them other than what the game offers. I started 4 days ago and I cant wait for the full release and starting with a fresh stash and char in the cycle (even if there is no new content for the cycle). This game will be played for a long long time! :smiley: