Last Epoch 1.0.1 Patch Notes

Thank goodness! I was tired of seeing Artem’s Offer on my quest list when I had everything else done

You’re the reason people suck

Anyone who is “upset” at obvious broken exploits being fixed or the game receiving better balance should probably not be listened to.

Broken builds and bad balance take fun away and defeat the point of having the large build variety that LE is praised for. They should be very quick to balance the game and patch this kind of stuff out, the integrity and quality of the game should come first.

Average misinformation spreading, what are you on about ? Have you ever used a monitor with a higher refresh rate than 60Hz ? Do you understand you are only being reductive as to a technical issue by suggesting people play on worse resolutions with lower framerates as a “solution” ?

1 Like

What a fantastic patch. It completely fixed using the controller for me

We are aware of this bug. It’s not an easy fix from what I have been told but we are currently thinking up solutions.

I am in the process of testing multiple ram usage problems today. They look promising. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hey guys., i still cant abandon SCM, as the “abandon challenge” button simple does not work.
Is anyone else having this issue/ know a possible fix?

1 Like

you big pepega

Anything on low GPU usage in monoliths and full usage in observatory?

Awesome.

yep thats the one i was hoping to get fixed.

it’s not only when mouseovering in inventory, it’s on the field too. if my mouse passes over loot while im fighting i get this dip too.

it happens with or without autocompare, autocompare just doubles the effect.
gsync doesnt like it at all. very noticeable.

This right here is why I love this development and CM team. I posted about performance in monoliths on Reddit a couple of weeks back. It’s not 100% fixed but it has gotten noticeably better. Quick action on this performance issue as well as other fixes AND communication on it… A+ and looking forward to more :slight_smile:

Never had ANY probleme with monolith since the biggining… now after the patch a cant load 2, 3 in a row without getting stucked in eternel loading … come on WTF …worst to worst … i love this game but … loadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloading

lmao what the

where is the temporal dungeon bug fix? Still cant enter the room before the boss fight. Still getting lost connection crap. I WANNA DO DUNGEONS.FIX YOUR CRAP. THIZS IS A KNOWN BUG SHOULDNT BE TOO HARD TO FIX.

You can actually just log into Steam and when looking at LE it will have the “Download” that you can select and it works fine without closing the client or having to restart it.

Hey, thanks for the patch notes! What are the chances we get character customization

The eternal error le-65 is still unfixed, and I’m certain it won’t be anytime soon.