Last Epoch 1.0.1 Patch Notes

Great work with the bug fixes! I wasn’t expecting to see so many this soon. I’ve been reporting every bug I come across with the in-game tool, hope to see more fixed soon :slight_smile:

As bad as being completely off the map?
I’m not talking about them being ahead of you a bit or behind, I’m talking not even seeing the greens dots on your map. Then suddenly you see them running back from the void they went to in spaces the map doesn’t even cover.

Keep up the good work! Thank you for the constant communication.

Appreciate the hard work and communication, having a blast!

1 Like

First of all… the FPS part and ‘the eye can’t keep up’ is one major myth. Depending on how well the area of the brain which is responsible for seeing is developed, as well as the nerves leading to it and the eye people can up to ~700FPS.
Though ‘FPS’ isn’t the right term there, it’s mostly realizing a ‘change’ in the environment, albeit the brain filters out 99,9% of those as long as you’re not in a stressed state which makes the amygdala think you’re in danger of some sort.

As for ‘play it with lower settings’ though… I can absolutely agree! It’s ridiculous trying to play everything at 4k and think it’ll run smooth as butter, no matter the setup. Games aren’t made with that kind of optimization in mind, 1080 60FPS is still the mandatory norm and everything beyond is a great bonus.

Thanks <3

Hello ! I loos evry Rank on my faction with patch , what appen ? :frowning:

Thank you! <3

Don’t talk like this Buddy, its annoying for HC Players because you can die of lags, and also dont be that Dude “YoU nEed a BeTta PC” i’m running with Asus Strix x670e 6000 Ram and 7950X3D +4080 and have the same Issue. Just stay out of this Conversation when u have to Trashtalk.

Great work all! Well polished game and good to see updates to the little things and not letting them go ignored for years to come.

slips a 20
Let’s unfix this beautiful bug please.

Awesome fixes. One UI fix for controllers that I did not see listed here is posted in my thread here. It is a bug that could make it possible to stop gear that is equipped even when not hovering over an item. I’ll test when I get home from work just in case and update this post.

Controller Bug - Last hovered item possible to be dropped

First congrats for everything you have achieved and for a patch so quick.

Some hotfixes about broken skills and mechanics could be useful, more than anything.
Acolyte again is super broken with ward, 6 months ago we already had this issue and you said it would be better to address it in 1.0.
Here we are and maybe it’s a different mechanic but the result is the same , infinite ward.
Nobody in CT was aware of this?

I hope we don’t need to wait months/ new cycle again for every balance or every abuse/ exploit / broken mechanics fix.

1 Like

Just let people have fun with broken stuff…
Also I bet EHG doesnt want to upset a bunch of people after what they just did at launch.

Thank you so much, great update / patch, I love it.

However, the controller support is still not in a state that makes we play with a controller (which I would prefer).

It feels “odd”, the Y button can’t be reassigned (because even when I reassing the “minion” button it doesn’t get saved), controller buttons disappear from screen, scrolling in longer lists is awkward, etc…

But I strongly believe that we’ll be getting somewhere with this, too, because the game is totally great.

Btw, I would like to really have a more PoE-like controller button assignment. While PoE has it’s weaknesses, its controller scheme is really good.

1 Like

So they didnt nerf the shadow dagger falconer and i can still hurry up and make one before nerf ?

My game will not update… I’ve force closed steam 3 times and rebooted my pc twice. When I try to log in it tells me client version out of date… but wont update!

Telling people to play at 1080p and 60fps lol. I cant find his post to reply to it directly but safe to say that’s really silly. Plus the insinuation they will “burn”, stop talking misinfo.

I like how you just assume that nobody thought to test this issue without a screen recorder running. First rule, if you are any good at technical troubleshooting: go in unbiased and without assumptions.

I went in with no assumptions or bias and tried this without a screen recorder running. Care to guess the result? It still happens without a screen recorder running.

Tell me you’ve never been involved in technical troubleshooting without telling me.

2 Likes
  • Added gold spawning animation

Would it be possible to get the opposite?

I’d prefer all gold / crafting items not to be shown and just auto-looted into inventory.

Would probably help with some of the performance issues related to loot display, clean up clutter and remove annoying / intrusive UI popups while playing.