Krucious Bleeding Warpath KING Build 0.8.3B

So the reign of dragons boss…*note I do not have the unique chalice yet & lvl 87…tried 6 times to kill him, switched back to the Warpath/forge weapon spec - killed him without issue.
Soooo…staying with Boardman’s Warpath skill spec atm.
Those forged weapons do add noticeable DPS imo.
Not a huge data pool of 7 fights with that dragon but enough to keep as is for now.

How do you have your Warpath set up if you don’t mind my asking. Because, I want to get way from Reckless Spin, tried a few different ways but I still manage to mana starve myself.

I specced out of the entire chain to Moving Forge.
That gives you 7 points (8 with unspeccing Reckless Spin too) to max out Unchained and fill in the other nodes to the left as you see fit.
It was really nice I liked it. More mana (3/5 Dark Nexus) and movement speed is the bomb.
But for now I went back to B’man’s Warpath spec as noted.

Ah okay. Thank you so much for the info.

1 Like

Since this has been a topic I’ll share my deep, deep, little girl, emotional feelings completely unsubstantiated by any facts, figures, or data.

I flip-flop a bit on the Warpath skills. Nothing new to see here.
**Lvl 91, still no unique chalice.

I’ve specced/respecced half a dozen times taking note of whether or not the forge weapons and -30% resists are worth it. I think in a boss fight or two the forge weapons are nice, a bit of extra DPS/bleed/aggro, but the overall extra movement speed & AoE is even nicer.
You get an extra point in Forge Guard tree by removing Folded Steel too.
And you don’t have to worry about that dang -30 resists.

Just for my Warpath tree:

-Teh Stabbie

@Firos, unique chalice dropped for me. Got to empowered timelines, fired up The Last Ruin mono (which gives increased chance of unique relic drops) and it dropped in first quest echo.
Yay for me but more importantly, yay for 11th hour and LE for having a way to semi-target random drops. Very nice.

Been playin your warpath spec and I think I like it alot more. I have died way less frequently. However, I do noticed bosses/elites take more time to kill. But I am okay with that, since I’m not dying as much.

1 Like

hmmm…do u think ring of shields is really helpful here / required? I use it from time to time but I think lunge might be better here.maybe.

damn it, only after reading your remarks did I notice -30 res…FACEPALM…FACEPALM…

:smiley:

can you please link a calc to your build?

I don’t have a link to my build.
Same build as posted but I don’t spec to Shield Crafter in Forge Guard and see above for my warpath spec.
I have briefly looked at lunge. Not enough incentive to switch out RoS for me.

1 Like

can u please tell me how u have specced RoS?
cant seem to find the best way.
now all into healing, armour on heal, increased healing and healing on death, only top left hand corner.
cheers!

Same as original build.

1 Like

have you tried other spec?

do u cast it manually?

is it really that useful?

have you tried other spec?
No

do u cast it manually?
Yes

is it really that useful?
Yes

1 Like

thank you!

how the hell did you kill Rahyeh, The Black Sun lol

its so damn hard, this fight

Avoid the mechanics, dead DPS do no DPS. The mechanics are very easy to avoid as long as you have your eyes on the screen. But you should also avoid having certain modifiers running when you do Rahyeh, such as Frenzy/Haste & “void enemies do XXX increased damage” has much higher values than the usual “enemies do XX increased damage”.

1 Like

thank you!

I had 3 attempts yesterday, all failed.

will upgrade gear a little today and try again!

There are a few videos online, watch them to see how they avoid the mechanics, the two main ones to avoid/deal with are

• the “pie chart” (run anti-clockwise round staying in the clear space, you may need to go closer/further from Rahyeh depending on your movement speed) &
  • the void dot line thing (when he goes to one side of the arena, try to go to the side of the arena, ideally close to him as he will charge in your direction & if you’re on the opposite side of the map you’ll cut off half of the area with a painful DoT)

The next one to avoid is the big slam, but you’ll be in melee range so that’s fairly easy to avoid.

Don’t worry about trying to DPS while you’re doing the mechanics, it’ll go a lot smoother if you just focus on them.

1 Like

these are pretty useful inaigts, thank you very much!

I hope I will just be able to put them into practice lol. noob me :smiley:

will be trying to kill him later tonight, after office and gym :smiley:

btw, using this opportunity, how would u spec RoF for this build? aegis of life and shield martyrs are worth it?5 or 8 shields? on the path for warpath?

what exactly does Abysal Tendrill skill do for this build?