Krucious Bleeding Warpath KING Build 0.8.3B

This.

1 Like

Hi,

thanks for your great builds.
One question to this one:
You skilled Forgemaster Stance and MOving Forge in the warpath Skill. But do not use the Forge Strike. How does that work?

Thank you in advance for explaining :slight_smile:

You summon blades every 5 seconds AS IF you had used forge strike. Forge Strike skill not needed. You just summon the blades without it.

Thank you very much.

Im ashamed. It´s a huge advantage if you (in this case me) read the text completely and correctly. :slight_smile:

I have another maybe stupid Question:
Why has Defiance in Paladin Skill Tree been skilled? It “only” gives more health for the shields in Ring of Shields Is it the Elemantal Resitance?
Cause you could also skill Phoenix Strike for example to get more Damage over Time and this way you also reach Sigils of Hope

Are you playing the current version of the game?

You can’t not play the current version. LE won’t let you “log in” without being on the current patch.

I run it without the Flawless Defender/Shield Crafter nodes and just auto cast Ring of Shields. RoS gives so much defensively it’s worth it to me. I put 3 points in Dark Nexus in the Warpath tree to generate more mana passively. This works well for me, I tend to Volatile Reversal anytime i see my mana jump down for the autocast.

Yea I don’t use Moving Forge or Reckless Spin in the Warpath tree. Those points seem better spent elsewhere.

Yes I do. 0.8.3e now

I guess what i was trying to get across…

@Defiance - where does it say it only gives health to shields? Where does it say it gives health at all? Just not sure on this one. I’m probably missing something altogether.

@Phoenix Strike - this is where I have to put some faith into Boardman that he knows that ignite does not scale well with this build. And I imagine as a physical damage over time build it makes sense at first glance anyway.

These builds are not min maxed. There just base builds that you can expand upon that are already capable of beating all content.

Questions like these and testing there results is a good thing and what I hope you do with the build as you play it!

Is there anyway around Reckless Spin? Or do I just need to slam resists on my gear? Cause it seems a lot lol

Edit: Just read your above reply, good point. Maybe ill just play around with it.

Does anybody have a good advice where best to find the Valdyr´s Chalice? I hope it is not a random drop

Level 85 atm. Following Boardman’s gear, & affixes except I use a winged helm for the crit avoidance and I do not have the unqiue chalice yet and I have only made it to wave 75 in arena sooo I have some work yet to do, but…

I’m not using Reckless Spin or ANY of the skills to the right of Unchained. ATM.
So no forged weapons being summoned and none of that armor shred business.
I am not 100% on this but as I understand it…
Armor Shred is only good for the melee hits and does nothing for the bleed effect which this build is focused on.
So using those points elsewhere (as in putting 5/5 into Unchained) is possible. And the increased movement speed is VERY nice.

Soooo somebody PLEASE correct me if I am the dumb kid in the classroom asap.

It’s a random drop. I am still looking for it. But that’s the fun amirite?

Armor shred helps for hits but not for the bleeds correct

Up next is thoughts on not summoning the forged weapons via the Warpath skill nodes.
How much does this affect the damage/build.
Or are we just speccing into it just cause we can?
Certainly they do some DPS and I assume they can apply bleeds. But is it significant?
I can’t really tell a difference and maybe that’s all that matters but I’m also not running lvl 100 stuff yet.

Correct on both accounts as I stated in the video :stuck_out_tongue:
Definitely unspec and try some other nodes out and play around :slight_smile:

Hey! Hey! Hey! I watched your video! (I just have selective hearing.)

Edit: yea I suspect I will be spec’ing back into the forged weapons for late game after the build comes together more.

1 Like