Introducing the Last Epoch Content Creator Program

The Nexus.gg approval email should have the discord link. Check your spam folder to make sure you didn’t miss it. Let me know if you don’t find it.

Welcome to the Last Epoch community!

The only email that I have received from Nexus.gg was an email verification when I setup the account, nothing more. I have looked in my Spam/Junk/Trash and nothing.

DM me on Discord and we’ll get you squared away.

sent a pm on discord for the same reason, i don’t have any mail

In preparation for 1.0’s launch next week (so soon!), we are suspending Lurkit Application acceptance temporarily. The response has been overwhelming and we’re stoked to see so many of you want to participate.

This temporary closure is to ensure that we are able to effectively allocate resources to supporting creators and their communities during what we expect to be the busiest weekend of Last Epoch’s history.

We will open the program back up in March, once we are past the launch window.

Glad to see this kind of content creator program. Happy to be able to participate.
Thanks and see you in-game at launch.

1 Like

you knew this before it was implemented and did it anyway? Your track record says the same as well. and yes i scored the game a while ago.

Yes, didn’t you know they have a 16 hour long “how can we fuck with the community” meetings each week where they can hatch their diabolical plans (such as skill respecs, no item flipping, etc).

Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by people making mistakes. Not everybody is out to rain on your parade & then watch with a beer in hand laughing.

Twitch Drops are no longer available to streamers. We had over 500 streamers sign up for drops!

We are closing the sign ups in order to make sure we have enough time to get everyone set up. I’m updating the body text here to reflect that.

2 Likes

Hey Travelers!

Hello I was just denied on lurkit.com and am a smaller content creator but no reason my twitch channle is : Twitch

Any response would be greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful day.