Hammerdin Paladin 0.8.2F Updated and Even Better! ( S Tier )

Does Smite have some internal limit/counter on many times it can proc from the same ability? It seems like each hammer can only proc smite once. Or am I just being silly?

Thatā€™s correct, which is why im wondering how Decree of Flame works in that equation haha. Smite started as fire, then was converted to lightning with Order of Lagon and finally void via Temporal Corruption in the VK tree.

Since Sigils add fire damage when procced, does that inherently boost Smite? My guess would be no since Smiteā€™s final form tags arenā€™t related to fire anymore, but all the conversion stuff has me wondering.

Edit: Order of Lagon explicitly states Smite wonā€™t scale with fire damage anymore ā€¦but Temporal Corruption does not. Maybe Iā€™m thinking too much into this lol

I am not going to pretend that I know this stuff, I am just going of what I can see on the tags. Though, I get your train of thought. My guess is that the Smite ā†’ Void from the passive tree overrides the specilization node that converts from Fire to Lightning (by looking at the tag of the spell. Further - I believe that the only reason for the Lightning node to be taken at all, is to get Unbalanced Scale + Wandering bolts. This nodes will add extra lightning bolts, which in turn can also proc Smite (if I understand correctly).

Therefore my conclusion is that Fire damage will not increase the damage of Smite. In any case, should be easy to just add some fire dmg on some item, and check the tooltip dps :slight_smile:

The lightning bolts are a spell and not a throwing attack. they will not proc more smites :frowning:

Haha true. Yeah I totally see the main reason for that Smite pathing is for additional AoE and it feels really good when everything starts syncing up.

Bringing this back around, I guess the main question is why are we putting points into fire damage which we arenā€™t doing (anywhere that I can see o.o).

Now Iā€™m wondering if theres a negative projectile speed so we can have hammers orbit us closer for longer XD

Oh I see, my bad then! What is the reason for taking the node(s), then?

how rare are the Large Rahyeh Idols with the rolls you have I have not seen any dropped in last 2 days

The build is based around Spell damage so its just more damage.

For the void knight passivesā€¦am I missing something as 5+5+8+8 = 26 no 22? confused

Heā€™s put 37 points into Void Knight, but the game caps the number it displays for non-mastered masteries at 25 (for some reason I disagree with most of the time except Void Knight).

There was some sorr of UI bug i had it happen om this char and my shaman where after spec and un spec and re spec it seemed to lose its spot and was 4 off getting stck at 22

Thanks for quick responseā€¦really liking it was able to run 55 monolith as lvl 43 just to test it. The gear filter seems a bit wonky as it it highlighting alot on minion affixs which seems odds as there are no minions in the build. Thanks again and keep up the informative work :smiley:

Hi, thanks for creating this build.

The points distributed in the screenshots are different than those in the builder link. Is the builder one the one we should follow?

Welcome to the community!

I would go off the video as that is what in the gameplay footage, however i believe the screenshots here is just slightly better as we were improving the build over the course of the week and a few things changed.

1 Like

Hey! I was curious if the loot filter was looking out for items with the health regen/mana regen mods? Iā€™ve been trying to get the last few pieces and I believe health regen/mana regen mods arenā€™t being prioritized.

1 Like

Is there a reason youā€™re not using Ephemeral Stance? Just because of the HP loss?
70% phys and void dmg and I thought you have more than enough HP reg to instantly recover the loss.

Thereā€™s usually a better skill to use than Ephemeral Stance.

Iā€™d love to see it too because I have the problem that I donā€™t know which stats to prioritize. Nice guide tho, thank you for the work.

1 Like

I will take a look at it later today and see. It should be. If not ill fix it and update. Pm me if you dont see anything posted within 24 hours

EDIT: LOOTFILTER NOW UPDATED

Was missing some health regen on red/blue/green.
Was missing void damage on some items.

Hello its any way to skip this idols to wrok this build ?? i try to get this but never lucky -.-