Hammerdin Paladin 0.8.2F Updated and Even Better! ( S Tier )

Welcome to the community!

You need at least 1 Idol. Wont work without it.

Great build as usual, thanks for all the work you put on making builds, just a tiny thing, lootfilter isn’t recoloring damage with smite I believe.

hello, the main damage in this builds comes from the smite or the hammers?

Main damage comes from smite, that’s why you need at least one of those idols.

Also, it’s much easier to farm the idols with the matching class. So I would use the leveling build and start a Sentinel/Paladin. It’s quite easy to farm idols in the new monolith of fate. In the first one (lvl 55) you can get a blessing for adorned idols (up to 50% drop rate increase). And just target farm idols in the monolith.

then what are the point into conviction (paladin - fire/physical damage) for? smite is void damage so it is useless unless im missing something here

Your Sigils of Hope adds fire damage. And additional fire damage from Decree of Flame in the Sigils of Hope tree.

1 Like

yes but this idiol is soo rare i can’t drop it like 3 days ;/

I didn’t find all of mine till about lvl 80. Prioritize idol nodes in mono’s if you already are not doing that.

1 Like

Thanks for the guide. I am looking to transition to this around level 75. How would you prioritize the passives at that point? Would you prioritize finishing the void knight skills before the paladin tree, or maybe save future strikes to nearer the end? Thanks!

Idk i try to drop it but its kida hard. I think is ultra rare affixs

Welcome to the community!

Make sure you have 1 idol that procs smite and go for the 300% spell crit chance in paladin. After that nothing really matters more than anything else just place the points as you please

Thanks for the build, the guide, and all the hard work you put into making it.
I’m in my 70’s playing this, and absolutely love it.

also i got problem with mana regen -.-

You won’t when you get some mana on Smite prefix on your helm and 20-30% chance to cast Smite on throwing hit from the 2x2 idols.

so anyway i cant play this build cuz dont havny for exmaple this afix ? only got one chance to cast smite

You can, though personally I’d probably take Volatile Reversal off the cast bar for Smite, put some points into the Time & Faith passive and manually cast Smite to re gain your mana whenever you run low. Then when you get another 1-2 if the idols & you can sustain your mana without manually casting Smite you can switch back to the build as described in the OP.

I was struggling for the idols, and then i got 4 in about 20 minutes, just keep plugging away and you will get them. While i was waiting for the idols, i just added hammer damage to some gloves and rings and it seen me through.

Nice build @boardman21

This idols drop only 75 + mono ?

No, the minimum lvl is 25 for the 2x2 idols. You can get a blessing to increase the drop rate of Adorned idols from the Fall of the Outcasts monolith though.

i got this and play a lot and drop only one. pls tell me what i need in smite to get mana back when i cast manauly ?