Game Freezes and Crashes when clicking the "play" button

Ahoj, komunikoval jsem s podporou ale jediný co prej můžu udělat je odinstalovat ovladače přes nějakej program, hrozí ale pád pc což se mi aktuáně dělat nechce. Po posledním patchi 085 až se ani nedostanu přes spouštěcí okno, avidentně jejich chyba, původně jsem se dostal až na postavu. Her mám dost takže tuhle si dám až po reinstalaci pc, pokud to teda pomůže.DxDiag.txt (100.5 KB)
le_graphicsmanager.ini (489 Bytes)
Player.log (47.5 KB)

Hey there… welcome to the forums…

There are people playing Windows 7 but its not always been a perfect experience… especially on older hardware. Issues with older drivers/apps/even patches conflicting with the Unity game engine have happened and the DirectX version restriction of Win7 does cause issues with GPU drivers/Unity… Stability issues related to the known unoptimised state of the game seem to be worse on Win7 when they happen and the usual “fixes” dont always work… There are long posts from last year with people struggling with Win7 where some have been able to reinstall the game or rollback/reinstall some component (DirectX/GPU etc) and the game works… others have had to do a clean windows install before the game worked again… some others could not get it to work/gave up.

If you look at the player.log / error.log file content you will likely see something that can indicate the primary issue… There are plenty of debug related errors that everyone gets, but usually when people are having problems there are more regular/specific errors… DirectX / Graphical errors are easier to see, sometimes there are networking/login errors that will crash …

Posting the logs/le_graphicmanager.ini and the output of a dxdiag report would help anyone trying to assist you.

Going to reply in English based on what I see from your logs/files.

You are getting DirectX errors which usually happen if the game is struggling to play on your hardware or there is a GPU related issue or game corruption… Look in the player.log:

• d3d11: failed to create 2D texture shader resource view id=7304 [
  • d3d11: failed to create buffer (target 0x5 mode 0 size 30080) [0x8007000E]
  • d3d11: failed to create 2D texture id=7306 width=4096 height=4096 mips=13 dxgifmt=98 [D3D error was 8007000e]

I recommend:

• Verify the game file integrity in Steam
  • Do a clean safe mode GPU driver installation (dont just do an upgrade)
  • Change your game settings:
    • Set all quality and special features like shadows/grass to Very Low or disabled.
    • Set the Framerate limit to 60fps - having no framerate or setting this too high WILL cause stability problems.
  • Dont run any other apps while testing LE…
  • Make sure your windows is properly patched and there are no failed updates.

The game should be better with these settings on your hardware.

Doplnim jen ten post od Vapourfire nade mnou:

V DxDiag jeste vidim:

Nakonec to nebylo ani jedno, provedl jsem reinstal ovladacu přes DDU, aktualizace win co to šlo a stejně nic. Pokaždé když jsem se nažil změnit nastavení master quality na low tak došlo k zamrznutí. Pak jsem zkusil wery low a ejhle ono to běží. Přímo ve hře jsem nastavil vše ostatní na ultra a zvýšil i master quality na low což paradoxně šlo a pořád mám 65-70 fps. Jak se změní grafika na medium dojde k pádu. Asi špatná optimalizace, protože podle fps je tam pořád velká rezerva.

Space punks padá bohužel i jiným, je to jen omezený přístup a nemá to rádo hraní v partě.
Pád TombRaidera sem nazažil.

ASUS sonic studio ani radar nemám.

V každém případě hra jede a já díky za pomoc, myslím že to bude řešení i pro spoustu dalších lidí co tu píšou stejný problém. Snížit master quality na minimum a pak zkoušet kam to pustí.

Super, ze si nasel funkcni nastaveni grafiky, aby ti to bezelo. Njn, optimalizace tu hru jeste cekaji, coz se da u bety ocekavat.

Trying to reply in simple easily translated sentences:

Very Low or Low settings are recommended for playing at 1080p on a 1060 GPU.
I use very low settings @1080p, 60fps max on i5-7500/1060/16gb.
You can run the game at higher quality settings but it will have problems.
You need to make sure that your settings dont max out the GPU.
When standing in town doing nothing, your GPU usage should be around 60%.
Change your fps max and quality settings to do this.
This will be the most stable settings to play the game at.

Translated by DuckDuckGo:

Velmi nízké nebo nízké nastavení se doporučuje pro hraní v rozlišení 1080p na GPU 1060. Používám velmi nízké nastavení @1080p, 60fps max na i5-7500/1060/16gb. Hru můžete spustit při nastavení vyšší kvality, ale bude mít problémy. Musíte se ujistit, že vaše nastavení nevyčerpává GPU. Když stojíte ve městě a nic neděláte, vaše využití GPU by mělo být kolem 60%. Změňte nastavení maximální a kvality fps. Toto bude nejstabilnější nastavení pro hraní hry.

Upgrade na win 11 - hra spadne při načítání LE.
le_graphicsmanager.ini (473 Bytes)
Player.log (22.7 KB)
Player-prev.log (25.3 KB)
error.log (121.8 KB)

Ses odvaznej jit uz do Win11. Ja ze zkusenosti cekam vzdy na prvni velky update nove verze Win nez delat MS beta testera. A to jeste delam instalaci na jinem disku nez mi bezi aktualni system. Delal si upgrade nebo cistou instalaci? Hod sem i dxdiag report. Bude te zase cekat kolecko zjistovani, co je spatne.

Když už to na mě vyběhlo tak jsem to zkusil, všechno jede jak má, jen LE opět zlobí, když to nevyřešíme tak to hodím na z5.
DxDiag.txt (102.5 KB)

Zacni verifikaci na hry na Steamu. Pak bych zeditoval le_graficsmanager.ini a dal vsude VeryLow

Tak to vypadá na problém s win 11 asi větší nároky na pamět ale už hned při startu na portál eterry což je mazec, na verylow to spustí, ve hře to můžu zvýšit na low, ale po najetí ze steamu to zase na low nejede. Tak to hodím naz5

You MUST enable framerate limiting… Not Vsync. The game is unstable if you use Vsync.

I also recommend Very Low settings for stability on a 1060 GPU.

From your Dxdiag report:
Errors with dwm.exe on dwmcore.dll - This is the Desktop Window Manager part of windows and it should NOT crash. Google dmw.exe and dwmcore.dll to find out what to do… Its usually a problem with corrupted operating system files, incorrect drivers or GPU issues…

When people have this error in their log, LE has lots of problems.

Over two months and hardly an acknowledgement on whatever this issue is (and no responses to support tickets) despite new posts weekly between the forums and Steam. I have since refunded as I worry for the future of the technical state of the game. Good luck to others having these kinds of issues… hopefully they will eventually be resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.