Game Freeze / Rollback during gameplay

Hello, I’m facing a reccuring problem while playing bladedancer and sorcerer ( it also happened on Primalist ), the probleme is when is use certain skills , My game freeze for 5 seconds to 20 seconds, and the the game rollback or catch up, and i’m either dead because mobb had no freeze problem or i’m somewhere far where i was when the freeze occured, the problem is ALWAYS trigger by specific skills, shift, Syncronized strike and dancing strike on the bladedancer, and on Sorcerer, the teleport and lighting blast when it cast really fast + proc , same for the primalist it was the leap.
The logs are for a bladedancer session when the game was unplayable, my game kept freezing 1 syncronized strike out of 5, 1 shift out of 10, approx…
I clear my steam cache several time, veryfied the game intergity, deconnect and reconnect, close the game then restarded, nothing solve the problem, it happened less for some day in the last week, but it come and goes, one day its okich… and the folllowing day i cant play.
I like the game, i hope you find a solution to this problem a lot of us have.

Player.log (4.4 MB)
Player-prev.log (3.1 MB)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.