Full Life Werebear EQ updated For 0.8.2I

So which build is better in your opinion? With the crows build one can also include the wolves which uses up that free skill slot that goes to the totems when you use more health idols.

Full life can push further than the low life, but both are High corruption viable

Sorry I wasn’t clear although thanks for that answer as well. I meant the crows from the other thread vs the bear build in this thread

One quick question. Is there anyway to force charge. I was fighting Lagon I think is his name and I basically had to manually cast and use swipe as it wouldn’t charge to him I guess because he isn’t on land so I couldn’t get close enough.

It requires a target and lagon is u targetable, its a known issue. As recommended above leave werebear form manually cast eq

1 Like

So until you get the lvl 75 weapon, is there anything else that’s viable in its place? I looked around and didn’t see any hint to that other than going another build until you find your weapon.

I’m assuming you would just get more mana regen and still run EQ until then since the damage overall is insane.

Probably the highest damage 2h weapon you can get your hands on.

yeah I guess that’s a silly question in the end, thanks for the response though :slight_smile:

Anyone got a more strict (or updated for 75+) lootfilter? Made 75, have the weapon, but now I have to gear the rest of the build and there are too many items shown on this lootfilter (feel like some of them are not so good to be seen). Enjoying it so far though. :smiley:

Try this one. It’s very strict.
EQ Druid late game.xml (52.1 KB)
Or this one. It’s semi strict.
EQ Druid semi strict.xml (52.1 KB)

Is this build still viable?

It works with some slight changes but overall about 1/6th the damage output.

I really like this ward-crows def mechanic. What do You think will be most op primalist skill.for 8.3? And is there still possible play ward primalist like that with anything good for fast echos clearing? I was simply unkillable before the patch :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Build should still work the same

but mana :confused:

Yeah, it doesn’t work the same. Not even close. The mana issues kill the build.

Since it doesnt run any mandatory idols and since you have enough room for skill slots, what if we run 2 Idols that have a chance to summon Thorn Totems, while we spec into summon 5 Totems + Gain 12 Mana fĂźr each. Charge + 3 EQ hit are 4 attacks which at best have 20% to summon Totems. You shud ez sustain 2 EQ casts while getting the mana back from the Totems.
But the question is, if u wanna invest in so much stuff if you dont have the gear since they gonna rework Shapeshifter and Primalist anyways. :smiley:

I’m up for anything. I’ll give it a whirl and see how it goes.

You can only get mana back from totems summoned directly. It doesn’t work using idols.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.