Full Life High Damage Shadow Daggers is Back! 0.8.1c

But is this one harder to gear aswell? kinda seems like it is with mana efficiency on gear and stuff like that. and also, do the SC daggers scale with both throwing dmg and melee dmg even when u take away the melee portion of the skill?

Yes the daggers keep the tags, and this build is “harder” to gear for

1 Like

I am loving this build so far. I’ve started LE like a week ago and this is the first build I’ve tried so far. I am a veteran aRPG player - coming from 2002’s D2, PoE and many other games, BladeDancer does feel like a fresh breath of air and a very fun class to play with. Tried few different variations on SS/Cascade but so far, that build seems the smoothest gameplay.

To gear up the character, it didnt really seem that “hard” - more like, if you understand the mechanics behind “abusing” very specific lootfilters, gamble and the crafting system (scrolls&craft crit chance), you should be mostly fine.
Lv93, 230+ Arena and 10/10 Empowered Echoes so far.
Thanks Boardman21 for the build, works GOOD!

Progress so far : Bladedancer, Level 93 (LE Beta 0.8.1c) - Last Epoch Build Planner

1 Like

Could you maybe share your lootfilter with us? :slight_smile:

Hey thanks for this Amazing Guide and Build.
I’ve got a question about the “increased Shadow Dagger Effect” i only got a Chest with this mod and just 49%, i still need 4 Daggers to procc the Dmg. Also sometimes it seems like it doesnt deal dmg at all, is it a Bug?

The breakpoints are 50%, 150% & 250% to reduce the number of hits required by 1 each time. Any values inbetween those breakpoints also count as a more modifier.

There is a but report about Puncture with a bow not dealing damage with Shadow Dagger procs outside of melee range.

1 Like

Oh okey it is only reduced by one, thats why I didnt noticed a difference with 49% :smiley:
With 250% does every attack that applys Shadow Dagger deal the Damage? And also is there any ICD on each enemie or could you deal damage multiple times with Shadow Dagger?

I dont know what counts as melee range in this game. I was trying it with Shadow Cascade and did stand next to the Trainings Dummy

Yes, if you have 250% then every hit procs the damage from Shadow Dagger, it has no ICD (but it would be limited to how fast you could hit things to proc it).

1 Like

thanks alot for this build guide! all your build guides . im having alot of fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

This build is mental.
I was struggling with other builds to pass the god hunter, getting destroyed by the add phase.
I cruised into that and a few echos later now. The ability to deal damages while always moving is really good and the speed is great.
Just struggling a bit with mana, because my stuff is crap, but it still is a really strong build. And the speed … :’)

1 Like

This build saved my char. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi! Thank you boardman for this excellent guide.

I followed it but still got some questions: The breakpoints for the daggers are 50/150/250% to increased shadow dagger effect. Is it even possible to get the 250%?
Wouldn’t this mean to get maximum Rolls on every piece?

I am currently sitting at ~170% increased shadow daggers effect and noticed a huge spike in damageoutput once i broke 150% - is it worth using more idols with incr. dagger effect or would I push the damage more with f.e. damage done by shadows?

I wouldnt aim for breaking the 250% Unless you get an exalted chest/helm with t6 or t7 dagger effect. Then 250 is no problem to break.

Hi,
2 questions:
1: How do you see the procent you talk about?
2: You say “Smoke Bomb on auto cast” in your video. How do you do auto cast?

1. crit thats not global you gotta calculate yourself by hand

2. just like d3 numlock trick

Numlock trick? Whats that?

2 Likes

Another fun looking build! I’ve been watching your builds for quite a while on YouTube. I’m curious how you determine your rating system? It surprised me to see this as a Top#5 Arena build with high dmg, survivability and speed, but only A tier.

The gear in this video is as min maxed as the person who pushed that high. At the time i made this video i hadnt pushed arena and rated It A just based on how smooth it was. It could be an S

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply! May have to give this a try this weekend.

1 Like