Puncture Bug?

Why isnt this working with bows?

It is working for me. Dmg is just not good enough for bow builds since it scales with melee and throwing attack.

u must be joking…im doing 100k hits with weapons , when i equip bow does nothing just bleeds
how much scaling can i get from 2 weapons…
with weapons
with bow

Sorry, i have to ask where you see the problem now? That with the Bow version you don’t see the shadow dagger procs, that the actual effect/mechanic is not working? Or that the dmg is just lacking and not as strong as with a melee weapon?

yep no proc

Was testing it again. Now i see the problem aswell. If you stand far away from the dummy and attack with the bow you can see that the shadow daggers are applied around the dummy but after the 4th summon you cant see a Crit number. So you are right!
Then i was standing right next to the dummy and attacked with the bow again, suddenly i saw a crit number after every 4th hit.
So somehow the shadow daggers only proc for Bow Puncture when you stand in melee range.

It might be due to Shadow Dagger not having the bow tag & Puncture having the melee (& bow) tag so if you’re in melee range the game thinks that you’ve used the melee version of puncture to proc the shadow dagger?

Might be. If that’s the case they should specify on the node.

I’ve identified the issue and made a note of it internally. Thanks for the report!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.