Full Life High Damage Shadow Daggers is Back! 0.8.1c

thanks alot for this build guide! all your build guides . im having alot of fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

This build is mental.
I was struggling with other builds to pass the god hunter, getting destroyed by the add phase.
I cruised into that and a few echos later now. The ability to deal damages while always moving is really good and the speed is great.
Just struggling a bit with mana, because my stuff is crap, but it still is a really strong build. And the speed … :’)

1 Like

This build saved my char. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi! Thank you boardman for this excellent guide.

I followed it but still got some questions: The breakpoints for the daggers are 50/150/250% to increased shadow dagger effect. Is it even possible to get the 250%?
Wouldn’t this mean to get maximum Rolls on every piece?

I am currently sitting at ~170% increased shadow daggers effect and noticed a huge spike in damageoutput once i broke 150% - is it worth using more idols with incr. dagger effect or would I push the damage more with f.e. damage done by shadows?

I wouldnt aim for breaking the 250% Unless you get an exalted chest/helm with t6 or t7 dagger effect. Then 250 is no problem to break.

Hi,
2 questions:
1: How do you see the procent you talk about?
2: You say “Smoke Bomb on auto cast” in your video. How do you do auto cast?

1. crit thats not global you gotta calculate yourself by hand

2. just like d3 numlock trick

Numlock trick? Whats that?

2 Likes

Another fun looking build! I’ve been watching your builds for quite a while on YouTube. I’m curious how you determine your rating system? It surprised me to see this as a Top#5 Arena build with high dmg, survivability and speed, but only A tier.

The gear in this video is as min maxed as the person who pushed that high. At the time i made this video i hadnt pushed arena and rated It A just based on how smooth it was. It could be an S

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply! May have to give this a try this weekend.

1 Like

Thanks. This (auto cast) I would never figure out my self :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a loot filter for this build or anyone have any idea how to make one?

I do not have a lootfilter for this one :frowning:

There are several good guides on the tube on how to make them, or you can go to Heavy’s post with basic lootfilters and then make one just a little more specific for this build.

1 Like

Thanks

found answer

What passives shall I focus on at top half of the Bladedancer tree (I’m lvl 67)?
I know which I shall select, but in what order?

Hey guys,
new to the game and started playing this awesome build :slight_smile:
I have two questions regarding the Shadow Dagger threshold:

1. I have 181% increased Shadow Dagger effect currently. I assume the 31% over the threshold are a waste currently and would be better spend for Synchronised Strike Mana efficiency or Shadow Damage, right?
  2. Is there a tooltip where the amount of hits required to proc Shadow Dagger are shown after considering the increased SD effects? I’m asking because when I hover over the Shadow Elegance specialization and press Alt, it still says 4 hits (https://imgur.com/a/oUaARCP).

Thanks a lot

No, it provides more damage as well as reducing the number of hits required.

No, the tooltip doesn’t change, it just changes the in-game effect.

1 Like