Freezing Ice Ranged Minions 0.8.2I Build Guide

Hello I was just as skilled as in the video. I can summon 10 warrior skellets. But if I have 1 point in Lone Guardian and 1 point in Mightier than the Sword skill, I can only summon 2 warriors and 1 bow skeleton. in your video you have 10 arch skellets. How does it work

You accidently put in or left a point towards the bottom that removes archers Take that point out.

Yes, that was the mistake. Thank you

1 Like

hey, new player here, this is my first build ever in LE and its great so far :slightly_smiling_face:
but i have one question, could you run down like best in slot gear? im not that familiar with gear yet and would be nice to see very high end gear i can farm for this build

Hi there! Trying to respec my necro to fit this build, but it seems the dread shade tree changed a bit … Seems not to be possible to add just 1 point to “Pernicous Act”, as either one point in “Vile Ghast” or “All for one” is needed to reach Pernicous Act. Mhm, struggling now which one should I chose to reach Pernicous Act ? Seems “All for one” would be a bad choice, as it only buffs the targeted minion and not the others … So Vile Ghast it is, right ?

I like this build, but it looks like author just abandoned it :frowning:

I dont tend to go back to builds amd edit it as they them will be different tham the video And that leads to even more confusion for everyone. So I typically just do a whole new build altogether.

This build is updated here

Woth some slight changes. You can still use this old build amd just change the dread shade tree to the one linked im the new build guide amd your good to go

@Javasem

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.