Freezing Ice Ranged Minions 0.8.2I Build Guide

oh, ok. I thought in the video that you said 20 sec. Go ahead and put it on autocast?

it last for 20 seconds, has a 6 second cooldown which means you can have it on multiple minions at once. you dont have to place it on autocast. But you can.

works great, sorry to bother you!

Why you didnā€™t take Blind Fury node of Dread Shade? The bug of interaction Blind Fury with Egoism was fixed in 0.8.2.

I missed the bug fix if it was listed. If it is fixed, i wouldnt recommend taking it anymore

At least it is in 0.8.2 patchnotes

• Fixed a bug where Dread Shadeā€™s Egoism node did not guarantee critical strikes for the minion if their critical strike chance was partially reduced by effects such as Blind from Blinding Fury.

what Blind Fury does is decrease the minionā€™s crit chance. So if it was 10% with BLind Fury in would be 5% but for Egoism it doesnā€™t matter 10 or 5 or 1 crit chance it lets minions always crit.

This is awesome, thank you!

1 Like

does freeze rate help this build, or anything specific to cold? Or does it specifically have to say ā€œminion coldā€ or ā€œminion freezeā€ if that is a thing? Sorry, new here just trying to understand :slight_smile:

Only modifiers that say minion in them affect your minions.

Could you level up using this build? I see there is one unique used, however from listening to you, it doesnā€™t sound like its super necessary to have in order for the build to perform well. Looking for a minion build that will allow me to start and farm the endgame content and such. This looks awesome, but i always prefer to start from lvl 1 and on, working towards the main setup, over leveling as something else then working on switching to main setup.
If not, which of your Minion builds would you recommend, or even if this one is possible, maybe you believe another build would be better?

Thanks!

Thereā€™s a levelling guide for this build - 1 to 75 Leveling Guide Acolyte to Necromancer. Ice Ranged + Zombies Spec - #7 by sectr

tyvm!

Hello! In ladder a lot of builds with bone golem instead of rip blood. Can you show a tree for golem too please?

For arena there usimg bome golem for a rooted perma taunt from dread shade. You cant really gonwrong on the tree. Just take the invreased life and armor amd taunt on the bottom

1 Like

Oh the spelling! It burns, IT BURNS!!!

2 Likes

I have fat thumbs

Iā€™m not even going to mention the incorrect usage of ā€œthereā€.

Thatā€™s a very contradictive sentence

1 Like

How good are Hollow Fingers here? I would guess the extra skeleton gets outscaled by the higher minion damage modifiers on the ring slots at some point?

1 Like

Wearimg 1 is usually decent. 2 can be tricky as then you have alot of uniques on and hard to get some of the modifiers you need