FPS drop after 0.8.3

Hello. After the patch, the FPS starts to fall. This happens at every location. When entering the location, everything is fine at first, but during the time the FPS gradually drops and subsequently turns into a slide show at all. There were never such problems before the patch. It feels like the FPS is falling from the enemies you meet. In the build I use ice barrage, volcanic orb
le_graphicsmanager.ini (485 Bytes)

No, I checked it now - it does not depend on the number of mobs. In a city where there are only NPC, I cast ice barrage. After about 5 castes, the FPS began to sink. It got worse and worse with each cast

Hey there… Welcome to the forums…

Sounds like you are having a known problem with the recent patch and Ice Barrage… The devs are aware of and are tracking this issue…

See the following post:

I will wait for them to fix it, I have only 1 char, I don’t want to do another one

Come on… you known you want to make another build… Can I tempt you with a nice Sentinel Tanky Shieldthrowing captain america? or maybe a shadowing cascading Rogue?

sorry… dont know where that came from… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I only like magicians. well, a little RF In POE

I highly recommend this one… its a mage… well, sort of… :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.