Eternal Legends Update - Patch 0.8.4 Preview

Search result: how to adjust your monitor correctly

They’re the same shade of purple the wings on Swarmblade from the top, but too small. Over the green and shade in the last gif you can barely see them for their size: ergo, brightening their wings would make them more apparent. For example: in the same clip you can see the flying enemies just fine, in either shadow or light.

PS: you don’t know what my screen settings are, don’t assume they’re something ill-functioning just because you want to sound smart and toss around a LMGTFY link.

1 Like

I wear glasses and am “blessed” with a rather old TN 1080p panel, but the “feisty locusts” are easy to recognize.

Humorless penetrance without the ability to criticize is not an argument, and you don’t let anyone help you either.
→ Have fun yet.

Looks HYPE!

Oh I didn’t realize there was a post about this 4d ago, not sure how I missed that one thanks

1 Like

What he said:) Cheers.

1 Like

Why would you wipe your stash? From what they said, Leg Potential will be fairly rare, and you’d still want your uniques to enable certain builds, even without the Potential…

Some players wipe at each patch, to have a real fresh start :wink:

Fair enough. Just sounded like he would have saved it if they sprouted Leg Potential…

I think the new main theme is so bad that if I heard it without having already bought and played Last Epoch, I would have a poor impression of it, and I will probably mute the in-game music on account of it.

Looking insanely gooooooood. Keep up the good work.

Is Legendary Potential a static modifier? Or are there ways the player can increase it? Thanks.

Devouring orb duration nerf. Ouch. Increased damage doesn’t help ignite builds ( Aschere's Caster Paladin DOT 0.8.3. 7788 EHP, 100-200K single target DPS. High Corruption and 200+ Arena. (S-Tier) ). Big nerf to ignite builds. Sad. :frowning:

6-figure dps doesn’t seem to be in line with a balanced build to be honest.

2 Likes

Yeah, i can’t really say i’m surprised. It was one of the best builds i’ve played.

Nope, it’s static.

1 Like

Without legendary potential those uniques are meaningless to me, I don’t need a unique for any build. I deleted all my characters too, starting fresh anyway.

So much awesome new stuff to play with. Always impressed with how things advance and improve. I’ll be starting completely fresh with a werebear build in mind. The new character select screen is very well done, I kept jumping between to watch all the animations.

Been playing the game for a few days now and I can definitely see myself playing this game in the future for sure! Love the current crafting system and the possible combos you can make with legendary items by combining a unique and an exalted item. Keep up the good work EHG - So far, so good!

1 Like