Eternal Legends Update - Patch 0.8.4 Preview

Everything looks really awesome, with only one comment on the werebear. His face almost makes me laugh, looks too much like an Ewok on steroids. :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you. I will move to wipe my stash then before the patch hits.

this looks to be a very interesting update!

I have to be honest, this crafting change is very much welcomed. I love the idea that the item may show you its potential, which can be used in different ways for specific needs. It really livened up the interaction with the glyph and rune system, since it was exceptionally stale previously.

As others have stated, this also gives a lot of usefulness to the gambler, which I myself find another welcome addition. There needed to be alternative gold sinks beyond stash tabs, which also feel impactful in some way.

So big ups, love the new model improvements and the character select etc, really looking forward to seeing the new polish! :slight_smile:

Eleventh Hour, while you are busy making awesome changes to your game, please add more items for physical crit builds! My phys bow Marksman has no real uniques to use beyond the +1 skills etc, please think up something cool! (maybe convert detonating arrow to physical?! :smiley: would be amazing) Phys Marksman needs some love with uniques, or some way to interact with the shadow clones so they can also use the mechanic. The build becomes pretty boring, because you are so limited in skills and they are different elements, you end up using the same exact two skills every time. Flurry and Detonating Arrow are just simply magnitudes more hit damage than their alternatives, with much much better uptime than anything else. A nice numbers bump on the lower performing skills would do wonders to replayability on the class. Especially with how squishy as a class you are, there is no reason to not be raining down fury and vengeance with every single skill the marksman can use.

Thank you for the hard work! Looking forward to try out this patch :smiley:

3 Likes

Still looking forward to the patch even though i cant agree with half the update.

Oh well cant please everyone.

You all at Eleventh Hour are on the path to making the most epic ARPG ever, don’t lose focus and don’t compromise. Amazing game so far and just going to get better.

1 Like

I love the rogue bladedancer and marksman, and I agree. They need to be more, especially since the primalist and sentinel have soooooo much. I’m sure they just need to play some catch up.

Can’t wait for this patch! Keep up the awesome work EHG!!

2 Likes

Огромное спасибо за ваш труд!
Thank you so much for your work!

Save the OLD Spires…please. make the Changes optional !!

I’m excited and hyped about literally every part of this update haha combining Unique’s with cool stats, with the power of a well crafted/rolled Exalted item, just sounds super powerful and versatile. I feel like you could have just made Uniques stronger, but this does leave more options open and some more space for truly unique builds to be made, so I’m all here for it! The new uniques have all looked amazing too, so ready for all the brain storming to be done :blush:

This is nice but what about reroll ?
there was suppose to have something to make reroll progress faster ??

Is the Eternity Cache guaranteed to pull (or at least weighted towards pulling) the Exalted Affix off an Exalted item or will it just pull random affixes?

No they aren’t

Summon Hive is kinda hard to see. Maybe a brighter wing color on the swarm?

Search result: how to adjust your monitor correctly

They’re the same shade of purple the wings on Swarmblade from the top, but too small. Over the green and shade in the last gif you can barely see them for their size: ergo, brightening their wings would make them more apparent. For example: in the same clip you can see the flying enemies just fine, in either shadow or light.

PS: you don’t know what my screen settings are, don’t assume they’re something ill-functioning just because you want to sound smart and toss around a LMGTFY link.

1 Like

I wear glasses and am “blessed” with a rather old TN 1080p panel, but the “feisty locusts” are easy to recognize.

Humorless penetrance without the ability to criticize is not an argument, and you don’t let anyone help you either.
→ Have fun yet.

Looks HYPE!